Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

Apparently we're the 2nd-worst run organization of 2011

TruCatzFan    592

Is anybody keeping track if all the people who are talking all this shyit!? Gonna be funny to see them eat their words this season. They will soon be on the bandwagon. This is why I rarely respect any analysts!

Jangler    685

And the Saints are number 2!?! :lol: 40 years of suck and now a couple of winning seasons and they are at the top?

tarheelpride    40

This article is about as well-written and well-thought of as a 3 year old scribbling on a piece pf paper with a crayon. All he did was take last year's standings, shook them up a little bit, threw some words to it, and presented it.

CRA    12,166

Last 6 yrs. 2 losing seasons.

How many of those franchises ranked ahead of Carolina can say that. We live in a what have you done lately world......and in 2010 Carolina was an epic clusterfizuck in just about every aspect.......so I get what the guy did, even though I don't agree with it.

Mother Grabber    7,600

The media is so myopic. To even write an article judging the way an organization is run based on a single season shows an overall lack of understanding.

rayzor    10,298

Last 6 yrs. 2 losing seasons.

How many of those franchises ranked ahead of Carolina can say that. We live in a what have you done lately world......and in 2011 Carolina was an epic clusterfizuck in just about every aspect.......so I get what the guy did, even though I don't agree with it.

you mean 2010?

we just started 2011.

CRA    12,166

you mean 2010?

we just started 2011.

lol, yeah.....I meant 10.

TylerVagyler    1,286

Doesn't this rank franchises based on just last season? If that's the case, I don't see how you guys can argue against us being that low.

rayzor    10,298

lol, yeah.....I meant 10.

then agreed. :lol:

i can see the design in what happened, but there is no way anyone could really know just how bad it was going to be. no one thought the demolition of the team was going to be pretty, but to look like that? yeah...complete disaster.

people are putting way too much stock into the 2010 results, though. looking forward, if JR and hurney puts forth a real effort in not just keeping existing talent here, but bringing in a lot more talent through FA using the massive amounts of cap that has been freed up, it should end up looking like genius. JR and hurney have both indicated that they would be active in FA and i have no reasons to doubt it (looking beyond last year, of course) and their record of being close to the cap maximum shows they have a propensity to do it.