Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

Suck it bills!

#47 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,609 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

sorry, but please take off the homer goggles and realize a 2-14 isn't going to get any respect. I'm hopeful for 2011, and think they've assembled a good coaching staff and are taking the right steps, but 2010 was a fuging disaster and you could argue we should be ranked #32 since it's just a one year ranking.

I agree with your bolded statement which is why us being the 2nd worst organization makes absolutely no sense.

Why do people keep saying this is a one year ranking? If nothing else, it is a year and a half, because he makes references to coaching moves made in the offseason already.

Edited by mav1234, 02 June 2011 - 07:33 PM.

#48 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

I am not a big fan of Schein and won't defend him but if you look at the criteria you can see where he got the ratings. The head coach is worth 10 points and ours is a complete unknown so we don't rank high there. The coaching staff got the highest rating as they should. The quarterback is worth 10 points and based on Clausen we get few points (Newton is an unknown and Moore is not reported to be here). Richardson managed the team poorly last year and his strategy to hang Fox out to dry, dump veterans and do nothing in free agency hurt the franchise, angered the fans and set us back quite a bit. As for intangibles look at the stadium last year and how empty is was most games.

Frankly based on 2010 this rating is not far off. I suspect when he rates us next year we will be a lot higher. But we were clearly one of the worse franchises in 2010. I wouldn't have been surprised if we were 32.

#49 Carolina_blue

Carolina_blue

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

new to the board.. hello everybody!

Another poll where panthers suck. I'm ok with that... When we do WIN, makes it all the more sweeter! Can hardly wait til our offense finds some confidence to score (With Cam, I think that is not too far off).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com