Photo
- - - - -

Court engaged in "settlement talks", court-ordered mediation for next week cancelled!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
255 replies to this topic

#253 jtm

jtm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

I never said that "build it and they will come" would work this day in age. Obviously, you need the players to put fans in the seats. On Tiger, he makes the kind of money that he makes because of the infrastructure that the PGA has in place. Although, he is probably a rare exception of an athlete that could run the PGA because he is so bright. Then again, he couldn't figure out to get a spare cell phone to call his hookers so maybe he isn't that bright :).

#254 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

On ESPN radio this morning they said that the NFL was preparing for an 8 game season. I certainly hope not!

#255 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

On ESPN radio this morning they said that the NFL was preparing for an 8 game season. I certainly hope not!

I think that means they are planning for that contingency among others. Doesn't mean the NFL thinks that is the mostly likely scenario.

#256 ElIngeniero

ElIngeniero

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

I don't think the NFL will allow the lockout to go that long unless they are receiving money from undisclosed (illegal) sources.