Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeramiahCopperfield

Natural Cures "they" don't want you to know about

201 posts in this topic

I wish more people thought with an open mind like venom... everybody thinks diseases are more complicated than they really are, thanks to mass media... so many corporate followers on here, it's quite sad...

1 person likes this

Yeah riiiiiiiight.

...because we all know that the real money is in cures not on-going, never-ending treatments.

:rolleyes:

Independent thought much?

Yes, because I mean, EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST who works on cancer, aids, and every other major disease is in the pocket of BIG PHARMA.

get real...

Disagree. There's more money in the treatment of symptoms than curing the root cause.

Partially true, but despite what people around here claim, pharma research is NOT solely about making money.

I realize a lot of you guys don't know any of the people who actually work on these diseases, but many of them are EXTREMELY passionate people about bettering humanity. The idea that they would be silenced by money is ridiculous.

Of course, I'm sure you guys just think that every scientist who works on this stuff has either been brainwashed or is stupid or something, so whatever.

As to anecdotal evidence about curing cancer with detox methods or w/e, who knows, I won't doubt the claim but I will say that embracing it over anything else can easily lead to people ending up dead.

I was about to buy this book but this book has one of the worst reviews I have every seen... :(

I was about to buy this book but this book has one of the worst reviews I have every seen... :(

Of course it did, would you expect anything else? The book's title says it all.

I wish more people thought with an open mind like venom... everybody thinks diseases are more complicated than they really are, thanks to mass media... so many corporate followers on here, it's quite sad...

Really? So how complicated are diseases?

Really? So how complicated are diseases?

Theyre not complicated if youre aware of the correct angle in which to treat them.

Theyre not complicated if youre aware of the correct angle in which to treat them.

& these correct angles are tested how? What studies are done to insure they work as described?

doctors, researchers, and scientists are all wrong, crazy, liars, or in the pocket of big pharma, so nothing they say or do matters.

Yes, because I mean, EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST who works on cancer, aids, and every other major disease is in the pocket of BIG PHARMA.

get real...

Its not a matter of their being in the pocket of big pharma...its not like they're knowingly compromised. The medical industry itself is corrupt. I think it should be very telling that Rockefeller founded the AMA. It comes down to big pharma controlling the system, enabling a monopoly of their medical treatments and procedures on every level of the system. The education and training that doctors receive is propaganda...and out of all the hundreds of hours of "education" they go through, only two hours are spent on nutrition...which to me is absurd being that health and diet fall hand in hand with eachother. Nutrition is the single most important aspect to well being.

Partially true, but despite what people around here claim, pharma research is NOT solely about making money.

I realize a lot of you guys don't know any of the people who actually work on these diseases, but many of them are EXTREMELY passionate people about bettering humanity. The idea that they would be silenced by money is ridiculous.

Of course, I'm sure you guys just think that every scientist who works on this stuff has either been brainwashed or is stupid or something, so whatever.

As to anecdotal evidence about curing cancer with detox methods or w/e, who knows, I won't doubt the claim but I will say that embracing it over anything else can easily lead to people ending up dead.

In my view, just like anything else, and just as with any other mega-institution, its always going to come back to money...it never fails. I find it interesting that diseases are attacked at the angle of keeping them "under control." Thats the actual verbiage they use too. It's never about actually curing them. Under the pretense of "under control," they can then get you with a daily prescription you'll be taking for the rest of your life. Think about all the people walking around taking this super regiment of pills. Thats constant cash flow for the establishment. The last thing they want to do is actually cure the masses while enabling their own running out of business.

Actually it is about curing them. I've been to a variety of talks on CURING aids, CURING cancer. But the reality is that research here is multi-tiered. While some are working on cures, others are working to ease pain NOW. You attack this stuff from different angles. Some of it IS about control, because of the realities of the situation as far as a cure goes, but millions of dollars are going to *cures* for these things, not temporary fixes but long term solutions so we can be rid of them permanently.

You are right that the system is corrupt but the idea that there is no motivation to cure people is COMPLETELY incorrect. "Big Pharma" may be one industry but it is made up of a variety of competing companies. If one of these companies were to get the cure to AIDS, they would instantly see a surge in profits and would make a ton of money.

If you were right, what was the global attempt to eliminate various diseases? What about small pox? Why would there ever be any progress on vaccinations?

edit: On the system being corrupt, you are right that there IS too much emphasis put on MAKING money instead of keeping people healthy, but the idea that it has gone so far as to "hide" treatments that could cure things (which would make these companies huge amounts of money, just like they make the various "alternative" medicine people money), imo is crazy, at least for these major diseases.

I also think that there are times where research is steered in one direction or another, but right now, there is a whole hell of a lot of money spent towards curing disease. It just isn't always the best idea to put ALL money towards it.

On nutrition, you are right that it is very important, but it can't change your genes unfortunately. Beyond that, there is no evidence that eating alkaline/acidic food can change your blood ph... and actually evidence that suggests it can not (barring anything resembling a normal diet anyway)

edit: On the "2 hours of nutrition" bit, I got 3 hours of nutrition as an undergraduate in an Intro Bio class. I am absolutely sure they get more than 2 hours in med school.

Its not a matter of their being in the pocket of big pharma...its not like they're knowingly compromised. The medical industry itself is corrupt. I think it should be very telling that Rockefeller founded the AMA. It comes down to big pharma controlling the system, enabling a monopoly of their medical treatments and procedures on every level of the system. The education and training the doctors go through is propaganda...and out of all the hundreds of hours of "education" they go through, only two hours are spent on nutrition...which to me is absurd being that health and diet fall hand in hand with eachother. Nutrition is the single most important aspect to well being.

Who told you that Medical students get only two hours of nutrition education?

In my view, just like anything else, and just as with any other mega-institution, its always going to come back to money...it never fails. I find it interesting that diseases are attacked at the angle of keeping them "under control." Thats the actual vebiage they use too. It's never about actually curing them. Under the pretense of "under control," they can then get you with a daily prescription you'll be taking for the rest of your life. Think about all the people walking around taking this super regiment of pills. Thats constant cash flow for the establishment. The last thing they want to do is actually cure the masses while enabling their own running out of business.

Yeah! Look at all the pills we have to take for polio & whooping cough & measles. & mumps & rubella & small pox!

Oh & lets not forget if you get an infection you're taking antibiotics for the rest of your life!