199 replies to this topic

#61 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:46 AM

Trudeau is a convicted swindler as well as a cunning con-artist. He is a felon and his books just tell you addresses of where to get herbs and such.

If you buy this book, you are a moron.

This should have been obvious with the two geniuses who pied the OP.

Unless you're venom, chuckie or nick007, you'll enjoy this video.

#62 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

If I had no soul, I'd go make millions off the conspiracy lot like so many do.

#63 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

That video just goes to show how full of poo most of these snake oil salesmen are. The alternative news folks on this board tell us we are being sold a bunch of bs from the powers that be and don't realize that people like him are where they get theirs from.

#64 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,512 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

The body serves as a transmitter of energy and information. The law of attraction is very significant in this respect. If you block the natural flow of energy in certain areas with acidic foreign elements, you then put your body in a state of dis-ease that can potentially do a lot of harm. If you can recognize these factors with certain equipment it is very easy to neutralize these areas that have been compromised in order to restore the flow of energy.

• 4-Aminobiphenyl
  • Aristolochic acid
  • Arsenic and arsenic compounds (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Asbestos
  • Azathioprine
  • Benzene
  • Benzidine
  • Benzo[a]pyrene
  • Beryllium and beryllium compounds
  • N,N-Bis(2-chloroethyl)-2-naphthylamine (Chlornaphazine)
  • Bis(chloromethyl)ether and chloromethyl methyl ether (technical-grade)
  • 1,3-Butadiene
  • 1,4-Butanediol dimethanesulfonate (Busulphan; Myleran)
  • Cadmium and cadmium compounds
  • Chlorambucil
  • 1-(2-Chloroethyl)-3-(4-methylcyclohexyl)-1-nitrosourea (Methyl-CCNU; Semustine)
  • Chromium[VI]
  • Cyclophosphamide
  • Cyclosporine
  • Diethylstilbestrol
  • Dyes metabolized to benzidine
  • Epstein-Barr virus
  • Erionite
  • Estrogen-progestogen menopausal therapy (combined)
  • Estrogen-progestogen oral contraceptives (combined) (Note: There is also convincing evidence in humans that these agents confer a protective effect against cancer in the endometrium and ovary)
  • Estrogens, non-steroidal (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Estrogens, steroidal (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Estrogen therapy, postmenopausal
  • Ethanol in alcoholic beverages
  • Ethylene oxide
  • Etoposide
  • Etoposide in combination with cisplatin and bleomycin
  • Formaldehyde
  • Gallium arsenide
  • Helicobacter pylori (infection with)
  • Hepatitis B virus (chronic infection with)
  • Hepatitis C virus (chronic infection with)
  • Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) (infection with)
  • Human papilloma virus (HPV) types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59 and 66 (Note: The HPV types that have been classified as carcinogenic to humans can differ by an order of magnitude in risk for cervical cancer)
  • Human T-cell lymphotropic virus type I (HTLV-1)
  • Melphalan
  • 8-Methoxypsoralen (Methoxsalen) plus ultraviolet A radiation
  • Methylenebis(chloroaniline) (MOCA)
  • MOPP and other combined chemotherapy including alkylating agents
  • Mustard gas (Sulfur mustard)
  • 2-Naphthylamine
  • Neutrons
  • Nickel compounds
  • N'-Nitrosonornicotine (NNN) and 4-(N-Nitrosomethylamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone (NNK)
  • Opisthorchis viverrini (liver fluke; infection with)
  • [Oral contraceptives, combined estrogen-progestogen: see Estrogen-progestogen oral contraceptives (combined)]
  • Oral contraceptives, sequential
  • Phenacetin
  • Phosphorus-32, as phosphate
  • Plutonium-239 and its decay products (may contain plutonium-240 and other isotopes), as aerosols
  • Radioiodines, short-lived isotopes, including iodine-131, from atomic reactor accidents and nuclear weapons detonation (exposure during childhood)
  • Radionuclides, alpha-particle-emitting, internally deposited (Note: Specific radionuclides for which there is sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity to humans are also listed individually as Group 1 agents)
  • Radionuclides, beta-particle-emitting, internally deposited (Note: Specific radionuclides for which there is sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity to humans are also listed individually as Group 1 agents)
  • Radium-224 and its decay products
  • Radium-226 and its decay products
  • Radium-228 and its decay products
  • Radon-222 and its decay products
  • Schistosoma haematobium (flatworm; infection with)
  • Silica, crystalline (inhaled in the form of quartz or cristobalite from occupational sources)
  • Solar radiation
  • Talc containing asbestiform fibres
  • Tamoxifen (Note: There is also conclusive evidence that tamoxifen reduces the risk of contralateral breast cancer)
  • 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-para-dioxin
  • Thiotepa
  • Thorium-232 and its decay products, administered intravenously as a colloidal dispersion of thorium-232 dioxide
  • ortho-Toluidine
  • Treosulfan
  • Vinyl chloride
  • X- and Gamma-radiation

Not seeing the flow of energy there...

http://www.cancer.or...man-carcinogens

#65 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

• 4-Aminobiphenyl
  • Aristolochic acid
  • Arsenic and arsenic compounds (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Asbestos
  • Azathioprine
  • Benzene
  • Benzidine
  • Benzo[a]pyrene
  • Beryllium and beryllium compounds
  • N,N-Bis(2-chloroethyl)-2-naphthylamine (Chlornaphazine)
  • Bis(chloromethyl)ether and chloromethyl methyl ether (technical-grade)
  • 1,3-Butadiene
  • 1,4-Butanediol dimethanesulfonate (Busulphan; Myleran)
  • Cadmium and cadmium compounds
  • Chlorambucil
  • 1-(2-Chloroethyl)-3-(4-methylcyclohexyl)-1-nitrosourea (Methyl-CCNU; Semustine)
  • Chromium[VI]
  • Cyclophosphamide
  • Cyclosporine
  • Diethylstilbestrol
  • Dyes metabolized to benzidine
  • Epstein-Barr virus
  • Erionite
  • Estrogen-progestogen menopausal therapy (combined)
  • Estrogen-progestogen oral contraceptives (combined) (Note: There is also convincing evidence in humans that these agents confer a protective effect against cancer in the endometrium and ovary)
  • Estrogens, non-steroidal (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Estrogens, steroidal (Note: This evaluation applies to the group of compounds as a whole and not necessarily to all individual compounds within the group)
  • Estrogen therapy, postmenopausal
  • Ethanol in alcoholic beverages
  • Ethylene oxide
  • Etoposide
  • Etoposide in combination with cisplatin and bleomycin
  • Formaldehyde
  • Gallium arsenide
  • Helicobacter pylori (infection with)
  • Hepatitis B virus (chronic infection with)
  • Hepatitis C virus (chronic infection with)
  • Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) (infection with)
  • Human papilloma virus (HPV) types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59 and 66 (Note: The HPV types that have been classified as carcinogenic to humans can differ by an order of magnitude in risk for cervical cancer)
  • Human T-cell lymphotropic virus type I (HTLV-1)
  • Melphalan
  • 8-Methoxypsoralen (Methoxsalen) plus ultraviolet A radiation
  • Methylenebis(chloroaniline) (MOCA)
  • MOPP and other combined chemotherapy including alkylating agents
  • Mustard gas (Sulfur mustard)
  • 2-Naphthylamine
  • Neutrons
  • Nickel compounds
  • N'-Nitrosonornicotine (NNN) and 4-(N-Nitrosomethylamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone (NNK)
  • Opisthorchis viverrini (liver fluke; infection with)
  • [Oral contraceptives, combined estrogen-progestogen: see Estrogen-progestogen oral contraceptives (combined)]
  • Oral contraceptives, sequential
  • Phenacetin
  • Phosphorus-32, as phosphate
  • Plutonium-239 and its decay products (may contain plutonium-240 and other isotopes), as aerosols
  • Radioiodines, short-lived isotopes, including iodine-131, from atomic reactor accidents and nuclear weapons detonation (exposure during childhood)
  • Radionuclides, alpha-particle-emitting, internally deposited (Note: Specific radionuclides for which there is sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity to humans are also listed individually as Group 1 agents)
  • Radionuclides, beta-particle-emitting, internally deposited (Note: Specific radionuclides for which there is sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity to humans are also listed individually as Group 1 agents)
  • Radium-224 and its decay products
  • Radium-226 and its decay products
  • Radium-228 and its decay products
  • Radon-222 and its decay products
  • Schistosoma haematobium (flatworm; infection with)
  • Silica, crystalline (inhaled in the form of quartz or cristobalite from occupational sources)
  • Solar radiation
  • Talc containing asbestiform fibres
  • Tamoxifen (Note: There is also conclusive evidence that tamoxifen reduces the risk of contralateral breast cancer)
  • 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-para-dioxin
  • Thiotepa
  • Thorium-232 and its decay products, administered intravenously as a colloidal dispersion of thorium-232 dioxide
  • ortho-Toluidine
  • Treosulfan
  • Vinyl chloride
  • X- and Gamma-radiation

Not seeing the flow of energy there...

http://www.cancer.or...man-carcinogens

maybe not outright listed, but those factors do impede on the body's flow of energy and information.

#66 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:08 AM

Corporations would make WAY more off a cure for AIDS than they can by keeping people sick and dying from it. Whoever cures AIDS is going to be one of the richest people in history.

Disagree. There's more money in the treatment of symptoms than curing the root cause.

#67 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

cancer is a relatively easy fix. the practices used by "modern medicine" only makes these situations worse.

In all seriousness, do you have any idea what you're talking about? I do agree with the point that hydration and a simple diet and active liefstyle go a LOOOOONG way toward good health, but beyond that...

Edited by KSpan, 10 June 2011 - 07:06 AM.

#68 RockECU

RockECU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

maybe not outright listed, but those factors do impede on the body's flow of energy and information.

Hey Dr. Venom:

Out of curiousity? What happens when an ACL tears? Not enough energy and information flowing? Can a person grow back their ACL naturally?

How about when a person who has Strep? Bacterial meningitis?

Come to think of it, I think there was a House episode about you!

#69 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey Dr. Venom:

Out of curiousity? What happens when an ACL tears? Not enough energy and information flowing? Can a person grow back their ACL naturally?

I'm pretty sure the argument was about disease cure/prevention, not physical damage repair. I'm not defending either side, but cherry picking is cherry picking.

#70 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Bacterial Meningitis can kill as can cancer, I see no cherry picking there.

#71 RockECU

RockECU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

I'm pretty sure the argument was about disease cure/prevention, not physical damage repair. I'm not defending either side, but cherry picking is cherry picking.

Fair enough. My question still stands re: strep and bacterial meningitis though.

#72 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

Hey Dr. Venom:

whats with the douchey attitude Rock?

that question is irrelevent to the discussion we're having. if you paid attention to what ive been saying in this thread, you'd notice i mentioned that the only thing the medical industry is good for is different surgeries and putting people back together. as far as their handling of disease goes, which is the topic at hand, is a much different story.

edit: just had strep/bronchitis a couple weeks ago...solved that problem with rest, good diet, ACV, SCIO/EPFX, and Lakhovsky's Multiwave Oscillator. it was a miserable time, which has since influenced me to make dramatic changes to my diet so that i never get sick again.

Edited by venom, 12 June 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#73 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Where do you stand on the idea that a person can cure cancer using their "own fashions"?

The doctors really helped this guy.. I just saw how many posts this thread had

Posted Image

#74 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

I wish more people thought with an open mind like venom... everybody thinks diseases are more complicated than they really are, thanks to mass media... so many corporate followers on here, it's quite sad...

#75 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Yeah riiiiiiiight.

...because we all know that the real money is in cures not on-going, never-ending treatments.

:rolleyes:

Independent thought much?

Yes, because I mean, EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST who works on cancer, aids, and every other major disease is in the pocket of BIG PHARMA.

get real...

Disagree. There's more money in the treatment of symptoms than curing the root cause.

Partially true, but despite what people around here claim, pharma research is NOT solely about making money.

I realize a lot of you guys don't know any of the people who actually work on these diseases, but many of them are EXTREMELY passionate people about bettering humanity. The idea that they would be silenced by money is ridiculous.

Of course, I'm sure you guys just think that every scientist who works on this stuff has either been brainwashed or is stupid or something, so whatever.

As to anecdotal evidence about curing cancer with detox methods or w/e, who knows, I won't doubt the claim but I will say that embracing it over anything else can easily lead to people ending up dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com