• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

I'll bet he does, wtf is childress going to do, punch him again?
No CHILDress would be banned for the year.

Childress will whip he as$ again. I don't bleeb bush want he as$ whipped again. That sh!ts better on TV anyway.

#47 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Someone is all butthurt. fug kyle busch. Seriously....fug him.

Richard Childress is a pioneer and the old school. Little bitch busch got what he had comin.

#48 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,632 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

This is somewhat ironic given that Busch drives just like Earnhardt use to. On the track, KB is just like Earnhardt senior. Off the track is a different story I guess.

#49 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

This is somewhat ironic given that Busch drives just like Earnhardt use to. On the track, KB is just like Earnhardt senior. Off the track is a different story I guess.

While I completely agree with you, the Earnhardt faithful are going to lynch you over this posting.

#50 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

Senior was a man amongst boys who knew and respected the game, Busch is a very talented, spoiled bitch with a wicked sense of entitlement.

#51 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,632 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

Senior was a man amongst boys who knew and respected the game, Busch is a very talented, spoiled bitch with a wicked sense of entitlement.

People have short memories. Many of the same things that are being said about Kyle Busch were said about Earnhardt in the early 80's. Earnhardt himself said he had to sneak out of a few tracks back then because other teams and drivers were looking for him with violence in mind.

I remember the race in which the famous pass in the grass occurred. It was a great move. But what most people don't remember is that Earnhardt was fined for rough driving in another incident in that race. That was one of several fines he received.

I watched many of his races, and during the 80's and early 90's, he was the Dallas Cowboy of Nascar. His fans loved him, while everyone else disliked him. In part because he won a lot, but mostly because of his overly aggressive driving style. Dale Earnhard would love the way Kyle Busch drives.

#52 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

People have short memories. Many of the same things that are being said about Kyle Busch were said about Earnhardt in the early 80's. Earnhardt himself said he had to sneak out of a few tracks back then because other teams and drivers were looking for him with violence in mind.

I remember the race in which the famous pass in the grass occurred. It was a great move. But what most people don't remember is that Earnhardt was fined for rough driving in another incident in that race. That was one of several fines he received.

I watched many of his races, and during the 80's and early 90's, he was the Dallas Cowboy of Nascar. His fans loved him, while everyone else disliked him. In part because he won a lot, but mostly because of his overly aggressive driving style. Dale Earnhard would love the way Kyle Busch drives.

Amen

#53 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

Dale Earnhard would love the way Kyle Busch drives.

On the other hand, he'd also loved the way Childress whopped he a$$.

#54 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,632 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

On the other hand, he'd also loved the way Childress whopped he a$$.

I doubt it. I don't remember Earnhardt ever throwing or threatening to throw a punch. A few people did threaten him however.

#55 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

I doubt it. I don't remember Earnhardt ever throwing or threatening to throw a punch. A few people did threaten him however.

Yea, he was surely some kind of fukin god.

#56 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

I don't think this feud is close to being over. I was watching the speed report and they interviewed both Kevin and Kyle on their racing today. Basically Kyle was crying saying how harvick was racing him to hard and what not. The reporter then tells kevin that kyle was complaining on how he was racing him rough, kevin smiles and said kyle hasn't even had a taste of what's upcomming for him, then he walks away

Lol it was great, I'm looking forward to how this unfolds over the summer !

#57 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:31 PM

Kyle will F him up on the track

#58 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:46 PM

Kyle will F him up on the track

and run away off of it.

#59 Ares d9

Ares d9

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:05 AM

I guess Childress figured Earnhardt would've already kicked the punk's ass & said what the hell, this one's for Dale.

#60 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,645 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

F*k Earnhardt and F*k Busch.

There. Simple and to the point. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users