where the hell is panthasan?

#32 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

what about that look on a pale skinny dude? Sexay, right?

It's difficult to find one that looks good that doesn't also look gay ....

Posted Image

#33 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,730 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

For realz... we need Pantha Sans input here.

But I agree boo... there should be some sort of personal mental alarm that goes off when you put on weight inappropriate clothing. I guess some people have no shame.

#34 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Here is a close pic of what she looks like, maybe a little rounder....I mean, is someone gonna tell her she can't do that or are you supposed to just realize it on your own?

Posted Image

Don't you think wearing a bikini would motivate you to want to work out? Sure as hell does it for me.

Wow ... you people have high, high standards, especially for women.

#35 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

what do you mean....you people?!!!!

#36 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

what do you mean....you people?!!!!

"some" of you people.

#37 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,730 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

I don't... I will admit to high e-standards, but that's different.

Normal people are fine, and I don't mind a little extra, but seriously if you have back boobs, you should not have on a string bikini. If you are that overweight, find a more modest swim suit to wear...

This goes for dudes too... if you have overhanging rolls of fat, keep your shirt on... no one wants to see it. Certainly no one wants to see it in a speedo.

I guess some people just don't care what others think, that's fine and their business, but I can have an opinion on it if I see it.

#38 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,250 posts

I don't know.. if she hasn't figured it out by now, I doubt someone telling her is going to have a great response.

#39 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

I'm gonna guess she's happy with who she is and doesn't give a poo what anyone else thinks....and I'm ok with that

#40 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:34 PM

I'm gonna guess she's happy with who she is and doesn't give a poo what anyone else thinks....and I'm ok with that

There you go.

#41 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,481 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:39 PM

"some" of you people.

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I am all for overweight people wanting to go the pool, be active, wear bathing suits, WHATEVER. I have no issue with that.

But its a little bit different when you are an elephant trying to fit into the mouse's bathing suit. If people would just embrace their size and wear things that complement them rather than squeeze more fat out of areas I wasn't aware existed, then yeah its gross.

Find something that compliments your body type, not something you want to wear because your gfs with different body types are wearing it too.

Same with spandex. Good for you workin out and bein active , you get it girl, burn those calories. But don't do it while you are trying to squeeze into spandex that's 3 sizes too small. FIRST you work out, THEN you show off the results.

#42 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I am all for overweight people wanting to go the pool, be active, wear bathing suits, WHATEVER. I have no issue with that.

But its a little bit different when you are an elephant trying to fit into the mouse's bathing suit. If people would just embrace their size and wear things that complement them rather than squeeze more fat out of areas I wasn't aware existed, then yeah its gross.

Find something that compliments your body type, not something you want to wear because your gfs with different body types are wearing it too.

Same with spandex. Good for you workin out and bein active , you get it girl, burn those calories. But don't do it while you are trying to squeeze into spandex that's 3 sizes too small. FIRST you work out, THEN you show off the results.

The girl whose photo you posted is far from an "elephant."

#43 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

again Boo...maybe she doesn't give a poo what you think?

#44 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

And I doubt many of you (especially women) know what it's like to try to find larger clothing that doesn't look like grandma's moo-moo or a clown outfit. Who the hell decided us big girls want to wear gaudy multi-colored floral prints, and that we look good in them ... trust me, we don't.

Ever tried to find a bathing suit to fit over a round figure that doesn't look like crap?

And, as for that spandex ... if I'm working out in the gym, I'm not there to impress, I'm there to work out. I don't give a flip if I'm "grossing you out." Again, ever try to find something comfortable to work out in when you're overweight. Trust me, it ain't easy.

#45 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,730 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

again Boo...maybe she doesn't give a poo what you think?

Maybe not... and she has every right not too... but I also (and boo) have the right to my opinion of it. Don't I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.