Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

TV Ratings

53 posts in this topic

The first chick and the one labeled "Heather" are the only hot ones.

The others are busted.

Actually the hottest anchorwoman is someone most of you have probably never seen

I was watching Fox news the otherday while in the Gym and you know what, I honestly can't recall seeing a female anchor on there who didn't have Blonde hair/Blue Eyes...That must do something for the ratings right?

Actually the hottest anchorwoman is someone most of you have probably never seen

Jackie Guerrido? Señora muy atractiva. Grassy-ass Univision.

Jackie%2BGuerrido.jpg

I was watching Fox news the otherday while in the Gym and you know what, I honestly can't recall seeing a female anchor on there who didn't have Blonde hair/Blue Eyes...That must do something for the ratings right?

yeah filling the screen with little eichmann really stirs the ignorant hick demographic up.

also hello melissa theuriau

melissa4061pm.jpg

Not sure about ratings, but it sure does wonders for my wifes sex life. I polish off a bag of Cheetos, watch me some Ainsley Earhardt, and I am ready to roll.

yeah filling the screen with little eichmann really stirs the ignorant hick demographic up.

Also hello melissa theuriau

melissa4061pm.jpg

dang right son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

el080122919.jpg

Do tell? Who might this be Fiz? If you say Mrs. Fiz, I am your new best friend and will automatically agree with all of your political views.

Dites-moi l'actualité mon cheré

M-Theuriau-0251.jpg

Dites-moi l'actualité mon cheré

M-Theuriau-0251.jpg

Hottest girl ever. Merci pour la photographie.