Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TV Ratings

53 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems like if you were the Grand Pooba of the KKK, you'd have your last name changed from Black.

Ever see that episode of the Dave Chapelle Show were he plays a blind black man who thinks he is white and is the leader of the KKK?

Posted

no, but I want to now.

Posted

no, but I want to now.

It's called "Dave Chappelle as Clayton Bigsby the black white supremacist." Should be on You Tube. Some funny stuff.

Posted

Republicans and conservatives may not have much for political leadership/credibility/capital but at least they have Fox news.

To be honest, with a country that is generally divided roughly in half between conservatives and liberals Fox news SHOULD have higher ratings than MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS etc because there is only one network catering to their beliefs. So all right wingers gather at one network while everyone else is split up between the remaining networks. I personally watch anything BUT Fox. I find it to be about as credible as Republican leaders. I watch ABC evening news, hardball with chris mathews, and lots of cnn.

Posted

Republicans and conservatives may not have much for political leadership/credibility/capital but at least they have Fox news.

To be honest, with a country that is generally divided roughly in half between conservatives and liberals Fox news SHOULD have higher ratings than MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS etc because there is only one network catering to their beliefs. So all right wingers gather at one network while everyone else is split up between the remaining networks. I personally watch anything BUT Fox. I find it to be about as credible as Republican leaders. I watch ABC evening news, hardball with chris mathews, and lots of cnn.

That's right, while all the others cater to the left. Atleast you can admit it.

Posted

Finally. We had to trick him into it, though.

Posted

I would say they cater to the left and to the moderate. Fox is strictly conservative as MSNBC is liberal minus a couple commentators.

Posted

Not to mention, Fox has the hottest anchors of any network:

ExhibitA-

Courtney Friel, Julie Banderas, Diane Macedo, Lis Wiehl, Holly Williams, E.D. Hill, Jane Skinner, Ainsley Earhardt, Megan Kelly, Heather Nauert, Molly Line, Laura Ingrahm (MILF), Dana Blanton etc. etc.

hahahaha hell yea they do!

Posted

you're a fuging idiot if you think CNN caters to the left.

Posted

cnn caters to conflict.

Posted

cnn caters to conflict.

All the network news channels do. But you are right, CNN does more than the others.