Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Pepper's speculation from SI

20 posts in this topic

Posted

boldin wont leave fitz's shadow to linger in smitty's. if we trade, it will most likely be for picks and not for players.

Posted

The only scenarios I would trade Peppers to Arizona under are the following:

2009 and 2010 first round picks

2009 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

OR

I don't even want to talk about having Anquan Boldin. With Jake at the QB and Fox's conservative offense we will not score a lot of points anyways. We need to build defense...

over the 16 games the panthers averaged 27 points per game.

Not that I want Anquan Boldin, but I just want to point out that we did score an awful lot of points last year regardless of the QB or Fox ;)

430 total

Posted

Think we could get Boldin and their 1st?

Posted

You know it's not like we were dropping 30 points a game on people, don't be stupid, our offense is no longer conservative.

Let's see how that offense is next year then we can talk about how good or bad it is.

The 2009 schedule does not have a loser in it. Let's see how Fox does, or if the 7-9 record against better teams continues.

If we had the chance for a weapon and a high pick for the Tinman, I say take it and run like hell.

Then again, Delhomme is no Kurt Warner.

Posted

Would any of you guys trade pep to the eagles for their 21st pick in the first round and lito sheppard?

Posted

Arizona

Darnell Dockett and a third for Peppers

Philly

28th pick and Hank Baskett for Peppers

Posted

yes though pep has been one of my favorites i dont want a guy on the panthers if he doesn't want to play for them. plus if we can ship him off to arizona for boldin and a draft pick or two there is a possibility to find a diamond in the rough at the Defensive end position in this years draft. now i havent been up to date in the draft projections this year but i think a young man named

Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech. this kid reminds me alot of pep, just younger

Posted

Johnson has the same lack of heart as Peppers, you are correct.