Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lupe Fiasco calls Obama a terrorist.

89 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[QUOTE](From U.S. Code Title 22, Ch.38, Para. 2656f(d)

the term “terrorism” means [B]premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by[/B] subnational groups or [B]clandestine agents[/B].[/QUOTE]
With that definition, Jesus and many other religious based deities would be considered terrorists for using premeditated strength of emotion/unpleasant/destructive natural forces with regard to social relationships involving their own authority against noncombatant sinners by sending them to hell.

My definition of terrorism is walking in on my wife having sex with another man while my parents film it and replay it at my funeral, laughing hysterically while they incinerate my dead body. Now if that isn't some form of psychological terrorism for the viewing audience I don't know what is.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SgtJ00']Oh? Was it a military C-130 that crashed into the Pentagon?[/QUOTE]

Was it even a fucking plane?

More like a missile.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SgtJ00']Oh? Was it a military C-130 that crashed into the Pentagon?[/QUOTE]

It was a space alien laser death ray that hit the pentagon. I know it, but I can't tell anyone.

Oops.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']From a legal perspective, I believe its the use of a civilian airliner and the passengers onboard that makes the Pentagon attack terrorist in nature.[/QUOTE]

not everybody that works in the pentagon are military personnel, but maybe that's a grey area since they could be considered an asset or something. Also the act wasn't by a sovereign nation. You can't declare a state of war between the USA and a few random guys from Saudi Arabia.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SorthNarolina']not everybody that works in the pentagon are military personnel, but maybe that's a grey area since they could be considered an asset or something. Also the act wasn't by a sovereign nation. You can't declare a state of war between the USA and a few random guys from Saudi Arabia.[/QUOTE]

Its not a gray area, if you are a DOD employee, then you are a target. Thats the way we look at it when we attack someone. If they are a civilian working in a high value target, then they are a target.

The sovereign nation part is more of a gray area. But the gray is between criminal and terrorist, both of which are wrong.

Posted · Report post

So it depends on where you get your definition. If you get it from a dictionary then Obama is a terrorist, if you get it from the United States gov't then he isn't, he's just bypassing the constitution when he decided to bomb a country without any consent from any one else in the gov't.

Posted · Report post

O is a terrorist and a murderer just like W was. Their politics are exactly the same. Expand the federal government, destroy civil liberties, shred the constitution, invade countries and murder their people.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MaskedMilitant']O is a terrorist and a murderer just like W was. Their politics are exactly the same. Expand the federal government, destroy civil liberties, shred the constitution, invade countries and murder their people.[/QUOTE]

damn I heard Oprah was expanding her portfolio but this is nuts.

Posted · Report post

[yt]KUR6QXJqmDs&[/yt]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']Here[/QUOTE]

yeah, we've been pouring billions of aid into a country with a history of targeting noncombatants but it's different because america is infallible (when muslims are being indiscriminately murdered) and israel deserves our unconditional support (because jesus)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cantrell']yeah, we've been pouring billions of aid into a country with a history of targeting noncombatants but it's different because america is infallible (when muslims are being indiscriminately murdered) and israel deserves our unconditional support (because jesus)[/QUOTE]

It's funny because you act as if Hamas are without culpability...

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#Gaza_and_the_West_Bank[/url]

Posted · Report post

and you sir, act as if the rest aren't either.