88 replies to this topic

#61 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

(From U.S. Code Title 22, Ch.38, Para. 2656f(d)

the term “terrorism” means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents.

With that definition, Jesus and many other religious based deities would be considered terrorists for using premeditated strength of emotion/unpleasant/destructive natural forces with regard to social relationships involving their own authority against noncombatant sinners by sending them to hell.

My definition of terrorism is walking in on my wife having sex with another man while my parents film it and replay it at my funeral, laughing hysterically while they incinerate my dead body. Now if that isn't some form of psychological terrorism for the viewing audience I don't know what is.

#62 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

Oh? Was it a military C-130 that crashed into the Pentagon?

Was it even a fuging plane?

More like a missile.

#63 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,502 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Oh? Was it a military C-130 that crashed into the Pentagon?

It was a space alien laser death ray that hit the pentagon. I know it, but I can't tell anyone.

Oops.

#64 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

From a legal perspective, I believe its the use of a civilian airliner and the passengers onboard that makes the Pentagon attack terrorist in nature.

not everybody that works in the pentagon are military personnel, but maybe that's a grey area since they could be considered an asset or something. Also the act wasn't by a sovereign nation. You can't declare a state of war between the USA and a few random guys from Saudi Arabia.

#65 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,502 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

not everybody that works in the pentagon are military personnel, but maybe that's a grey area since they could be considered an asset or something. Also the act wasn't by a sovereign nation. You can't declare a state of war between the USA and a few random guys from Saudi Arabia.

Its not a gray area, if you are a DOD employee, then you are a target. Thats the way we look at it when we attack someone. If they are a civilian working in a high value target, then they are a target.

The sovereign nation part is more of a gray area. But the gray is between criminal and terrorist, both of which are wrong.

#66 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

So it depends on where you get your definition. If you get it from a dictionary then Obama is a terrorist, if you get it from the United States gov't then he isn't, he's just bypassing the constitution when he decided to bomb a country without any consent from any one else in the gov't.

#67 Guest_MaskedMilitant_*

Guest_MaskedMilitant_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

O is a terrorist and a murderer just like W was. Their politics are exactly the same. Expand the federal government, destroy civil liberties, shred the constitution, invade countries and murder their people.

#68 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

O is a terrorist and a murderer just like W was. Their politics are exactly the same. Expand the federal government, destroy civil liberties, shred the constitution, invade countries and murder their people.

damn I heard Oprah was expanding her portfolio but this is nuts.

#69 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

#70 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:05 AM

Here

yeah, we've been pouring billions of aid into a country with a history of targeting noncombatants but it's different because america is infallible (when muslims are being indiscriminately murdered) and israel deserves our unconditional support (because jesus)

#71 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,974 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

yeah, we've been pouring billions of aid into a country with a history of targeting noncombatants but it's different because america is infallible (when muslims are being indiscriminately murdered) and israel deserves our unconditional support (because jesus)

It's funny because you act as if Hamas are without culpability...

http://en.wikipedia....d_the_West_Bank

#72 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

and you sir, act as if the rest aren't either.

#73 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:17 AM

It's funny because you act as if Hamas are without culpability...

http://en.wikipedia....d_the_West_Bank

it's funny because

a) the link lists as many, if not more examples of israel using human shields
B) even if blame was to be shared equally, only one of those sides is receiving billions in aid. here's a novel idea: let's not give billions in aid to any known terrorists. deal?

#74 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,974 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:11 AM

it's funny because

a) the link lists as many, if not more examples of israel using human shields
B) even if blame was to be shared equally, only one of those sides is receiving billions in aid. here's a novel idea: let's not give billions in aid to any known terrorists. deal?

a practice susequently banned by Israel's High Court of Justice.

War is hell. Next time don't sit your GI-Jihad mortar on top of a school and then MAYBE the school won't get attacked. Israelis are not terrorists. Hamas are terrorists. Syria sponsors Hamas and sanction terrorist attacks. Israel merely defends itself from enemies it is at war with, they don't lob mortars into random Palestinian villages.

#75 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:48 AM

War is hell.

said every person guilty of, or supporting those guilty of, war crimes.

hell, i remember that line from back when people were discussing the US kill team.

but hey, israel is just defending itself by indiscriminately firing white phosphorous into gaza, war is hell, rah rah rah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com