#1 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

No not Darren...

Bryant McFadden is an UFA. I've watched a lot of Steelers games over the last two years, and I like this guy. He's tough, plenty of talent, good with zone, and exactly the type of guy I'd like to have on our team. He's made some big plays as a backup for Steelers.

He's going to want a much bigger contract, and rightfully so. But we could cut Lucas, save a little money on McFadden (probably), and acquire a very promising young guy with enough experience that he isn't a project.

I'm sure there are some good reasons why we shouldn't be interested, and I'd love to hear them if anyone has some reservations. I'm drinking the Bryant McFadden Kool-Aid right now.

#2 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

He's a very good candidate to come in and make an impact IMO. My roommate is a huge steelers fan and firmly believes that McFadden is their second best corner and has huge upside. I would love to have him come in and play the nickel for us we would have a sick lineup of DBs if that happened..

#3 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

He's a very good candidate to come in and make an impact IMO. My roommate is a huge steelers fan and firmly believes that McFadden is their second best corner and has huge upside. I would love to have him come in and play the nickel for us we would have a sick lineup of DBs if that happened..

I'd see him taking Lucas' spot and Marshall staying at nickel. I don't expect any big moves, but I'd love this one.

#4 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,493 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

1. Gamble
2. McFadden
3. Marshall

I'm down.

#5 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

I was about to say...

:)

#6 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

I would say;

considering we had a TOP 3 offense in the last half of the season, and our secondary and Dline SUCKED

That anything is better.

#7 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

any young buck with the skill and attitude i'm down for having a look at....i say bring em in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com