Photo
- - - - -

AWESOME article about LeBron choking!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#46 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:15 AM

The "greastest player" averaging 2.2 pts in the 4th quarter....for the entire series.

That is atrocious and shows that he is NOT the clutch player that everyone wants him to be.

#47 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

C'mon guys. More hating please. Im somewhat dissapointed. Thought this thread would be a mile long. Booo!!!

#48 HeatCheck

HeatCheck

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

I don't know how anybody can defend that monstrosity that I just witnessed called Game 5. That was worse than Game 4 by a mile.

In Game 4 he was non-existent. At least in Game 5 he tried. He just couldn't convert. He's not that great of a shooter anyway, he needs to play his game and drive. Without looking at the stats, he probably missed more shots in Game 5 but he was a whole lot more active. He got others involved too. Game 4 he was absent. I think Game 4 was worse, and I don't think it's close. But the fact that he claimed it was the biggest game of his career and didn't perform says a lot.

Edited by RadioKiller, 10 June 2011 - 09:21 AM.

#49 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

C'mon guys. More hating please. Im somewhat dissapointed. Thought this thread would be a mile long. Booo!!!

LOL, KT is the biggest LBJ excuse maker on the planet. When LBJ has the worst game in his career on the biggest stage of his career, KT just claims people are "hating" ( and he most likely thinks everyone who "hates" is racist too) and therefore he doesnt have to comment on how awful the supposed "king" has played.

LOL at KT

#50 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

I'm curious KT...are you gonna cry like a little bitch...along with bron bron, when they hand the title and the MVP to Dirk tonight?

#51 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

HUDDLER

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

LOL, KT is the biggest LBJ excuse maker on the planet. When LBJ has the worst game in his career on the biggest stage of his career, KT just claims people are "hating" ( and he most likely thinks everyone who "hates" is racist too) and therefore he doesnt have to comment on how awful the supposed "king" has played.

LOL at KT

KT is the biggest racist on this board.

#52 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

KT is the biggest racist on this board.

I dont know that for a fact but when I first joined this board there was a thread about Bob Johnson and KT claimed in that thread that anyone who didnt support the Bobcats did so because the owner is/was black.

That tells a lot about a certain someone if/when they see everything through race blinders.