• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

why aren't more players offered? i can't belive there isn't at least a 34 and 52 available. :confused:

#2 Chubbs McGee

Chubbs McGee

I will bite your face off

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

hhmmmmm.......maybe this is a sign that they're shopping them around. I bet we're trading them to the patriots fofr tom brady.

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,490 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

why aren't more players offered? i can't belive there isn't at least a 34 and 52 available. :confused:

Just go to the Panthers site and buy any player you want. You can customize for any player. That's how I got my authentic Otah jersey.

#4 HSCBandit07

HSCBandit07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:38 PM

I bought my GF a Godfrey jersey using the customized option and it turned out great (she is from Iowa). I hope he develops into a good player so I didn't waste my money. He did help me convert her over to our fan base! Baker too.

#5 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

My dad got me an alternative blue authentic jersey for Christmas. 93 for Mike Rucker, but he put my name on the back.

Either way, its badass.

#6 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

I got a blue authentic Peppers jersey size 46.

#7 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

Ebay has an autographed DWill authentic at 120.00 right now.

#8 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

Ebay has an autographed DWill authentic at 120.00 right now.

Is there a lot of time left on it?

#9 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

ahh... didn't know you could do the custom jersey of an actual player. i thought that was for getting your own name customized. i have a screen print beason jersey but wanted an authentic but its not available. at lest not yet. with peppers leaving and beason being the new face of the defense, i am sure it will be offered "off the rack" soon like the peppers authentic jersey is now.

thanks for the tip though.

#10 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

ahh... didn't know you could do the custom jersey of an actual player. i thought that was for getting your own name customized. i have a screen print beason jersey but wanted an authentic but its not available. at lest not yet. with peppers leaving and beason being the new face of the defense, i am sure it will be offered "off the rack" soon like the peppers authentic jersey is now.

thanks for the tip though.

You can get anything on a custom except for players who are currently with another team or words the NFL finds offensive.

As far as it goes Reebok shop, NFL shop etc have a drop down on the custom jerseys for every current player/number on the roster. When shopping with Reebok, or the NFL shop don't forget to search for web coupons before checking out they're often running sales.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.