Photo
- - - - -

Authentic Jersey

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

why aren't more players offered? i can't belive there isn't at least a 34 and 52 available. :confused:

#2 Chubbs McGee

Chubbs McGee

I will bite your face off

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

hhmmmmm.......maybe this is a sign that they're shopping them around. I bet we're trading them to the patriots fofr tom brady.

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,538 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

why aren't more players offered? i can't belive there isn't at least a 34 and 52 available. :confused:

Just go to the Panthers site and buy any player you want. You can customize for any player. That's how I got my authentic Otah jersey.

#4 HSCBandit07

HSCBandit07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:38 PM

I bought my GF a Godfrey jersey using the customized option and it turned out great (she is from Iowa). I hope he develops into a good player so I didn't waste my money. He did help me convert her over to our fan base! Baker too.

#5 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

My dad got me an alternative blue authentic jersey for Christmas. 93 for Mike Rucker, but he put my name on the back.

Either way, its badass.

#6 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

I got a blue authentic Peppers jersey size 46.

#7 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

Ebay has an autographed DWill authentic at 120.00 right now.

#8 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,953 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

Ebay has an autographed DWill authentic at 120.00 right now.

Is there a lot of time left on it?

#9 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

ahh... didn't know you could do the custom jersey of an actual player. i thought that was for getting your own name customized. i have a screen print beason jersey but wanted an authentic but its not available. at lest not yet. with peppers leaving and beason being the new face of the defense, i am sure it will be offered "off the rack" soon like the peppers authentic jersey is now.

thanks for the tip though.

#10 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

ahh... didn't know you could do the custom jersey of an actual player. i thought that was for getting your own name customized. i have a screen print beason jersey but wanted an authentic but its not available. at lest not yet. with peppers leaving and beason being the new face of the defense, i am sure it will be offered "off the rack" soon like the peppers authentic jersey is now.

thanks for the tip though.

You can get anything on a custom except for players who are currently with another team or words the NFL finds offensive.

As far as it goes Reebok shop, NFL shop etc have a drop down on the custom jerseys for every current player/number on the roster. When shopping with Reebok, or the NFL shop don't forget to search for web coupons before checking out they're often running sales.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com