Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Dear Lebron

43 posts in this topic

Who's sneezing now?

love, dirk

1 person likes this

Dirk has definitely become one of my favorite players in the league behind Lord Bryant.

Excellent overall playoffs from the man, and hopefully Sylvian will shut the fug up now.

Dirk has definitely become one of my favorite players in the league behind Lord Bryant.

Excellent overall playoffs from the man, and hopefully Sylvian will shut the fug up now.

About what?

Why does the little **** get so much attention? I hope the fool instantly crash, and burn when he gets here.

It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Why does the kettle gotta be black though?

Yeah. Why can't it be 58-4234092SPA73UC618041M.jpg?

As generally understood, the person accusing is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation. An alternative interpretation, recognised by some,[1][2] but not all,[3] sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share. See also projection.

It's the reflection of the soot. I'm just a shiny kettle; a beacon of hope on this sooty forum.

Durant is a better player and man than LeBron.

1 person likes this

I find this hard to masturbate to?