Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks Hank. I've only been in our new house for a few months so it's a work in progress. My wife got me that Peppers auto for a birthday, but 95% of the autographs I have I've got in person. I have a bunch more pics I'll post when I have time.
cant wait to see more stuff. and lol at the wine glasses near your panthers stuff.

Posted

DSC03216.jpg

DSC03214.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03218.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice stuff once again Heels. I have that team photo from 06 as well. Only have Rucker's auto on it tho. you plan on trying to get the whole roster from that year to sign it?

Posted

Also got my first (of many to come) Cam Newton Card.

his stuff is so expensive right now. Im surprised that i got a good deal on this.

cammycam.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice Newton Hank! It's funny how we dont get excited about a numbered rookie or jersey of a player but when it's Cam Newton it's fuging awesome!

Posted

Also got my first (of many to come) Cam Newton Card.

his stuff is so expensive right now. Im surprised that i got a good deal on this.

cammycam.jpg

believe that. I bought one of his hards like a month before the season started for 4 dollars, sold it for 37 last night :).

Ive seen some of his letterman cards going for HUNDREDS that is crazy

Posted

Thats funny my green rookie card of Newton was selling at $50 you can buy any other green rookie player from that set for around $5

The power of Newton

Posted

Nice Newton Hank! It's funny how we dont get excited about a numbered rookie or jersey of a player but when it's Cam Newton it's fuging awesome!
that aint no lie. I love and collect all Panthers, but i really only care about multi colors or autos.But when its cam, anything will do. Hell base RC's of him sell for nearly $10.

Posted

Nice sell CarolinaAllDay. Its funny, I post on card collecting forums. and people were pulling nice Cam auto's and Patches before the season started. and people were "saying sell him quick" "he's Jamarcus Russell clone" And people sold his stuff for a Third of what it can pull now lmfao! Buying boxes is the only way im gonna even have a shot at getting his auto.

Posted

My only chance of getting a Newton auto is pulling one as well or wait a year like I did with Deangelo his rookie year. I have no idea how much his prices will fluctuate they may never go down and only up, who knows.

Posted

My only chance of getting a Newton auto is pulling one as well or wait a year like I did with Deangelo his rookie year. I have no idea how much his prices will fluctuate they may never go down and only up, who knows.
W/Cam there is no telling usually A Real Hot player's cards usually the value will top out. like Vince young, his stuff was so hot and the value of his rookie year was the most it would ever be worth. someone like Cam,his stuff could keep going and going, only sports figure like that is Michael Jordan. so we might have to get lucky or wealthy if we want to own his nicer stuff. my wife already said if i get a 1/1 of him. she said she would sell behind my back....of course i would kill her lol