Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

949 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

On a semi related note, if anyone's interested, I'm hosting a private autograph signing with Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith towards the end of July. Just sent in the deposit for it and it's set in stone.

That's pretty interesting, what are the particulars?

Posted · Report post

do you have a photobucket of them?

not any more. like I said I quit collecting all together. I'm helping my mom paint tomorrow so I have to head back to their house, I will grab the cards and take a few pics. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? send me a PM

Posted · Report post

Nope I would lose it

Posted · Report post

On a semi related note, if anyone's interested, I'm hosting a private autograph signing with Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith towards the end of July. Just sent in the deposit for it and it's set in stone.

Tell me more.

Posted · Report post

I have a bunch of Panthers autographs I've collected over the years. I've got several balls and team pictures autographed and a helmet as well.

Posted · Report post

FxCam_1304398584570.jpg

FxCam_1307854139290.jpg

Z18-1.jpg

That last one is actually pretty awesome.

Posted · Report post

Not sure if you guys are familiar with Andre Roberts from the Citadel but he will be a star one day and I picked up this card from Exquisite and it's fuging awesome

FxCam_1304398525922.jpg

Posted · Report post

I bought a Cam plaque at Sam's Club last week thats got his pic holding up the #1 jersey and listing his collegiate honors. Havent bought any cards, but I got a gang of Steve Smith cards.

Posted · Report post

Nice.

Exquisite was my favorite...always classy and unique. I'm afraid we are a dying breed Jason, cards had a flare up in the 90s but don't count on anyone caring as much as poeple used to. I love the cards, I have always enjoyed looking at your random card posts. Card collecting can be very profitable. For instance a rookie Matt Ryan right now would be worth thousands and could have been bought for hundreds (if that) when they were released. Or how about a Romo? Probably pennies a while ago and thousands now. Vick? Same story. But what they're worth is far from the reasons we do(did) it :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I bought a Cam plaque at Sam's Club last week thats got his pic holding up the #1 jersey and listing his collegiate honors. Havent bought any cards, but I got a gang of Steve Smith cards.
How much was that plaque? I think i might get one.

Posted · Report post

here is the newest Smitty Ive gotten my grubby lil fingers on.

football1353.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

How much was that plaque? I think i might get one.

IMG_7662.jpg

1 person likes this