Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

I use to buy and collect football cards. But collecting cards now days have become worthless. Value of them have gone into the trash. Companies are making so many of them now days. They have devalue them so much over the past 10+ years now. Not worth collecting anymore.

Posted

I use to buy and collect football cards. But collecting cards now days have become worthless. Value of them have gone into the trash. Companies are making so many of them now days. They have devalue them so much over the past 10+ years now. Not worth collecting anymore.

It's a hit and miss game if you do it for the money then you already lost...I love my cards and never sell my Panther ones but this offseason I have been buying low and hope to sell high during the season.I bought some Vick autos, Cassell autos and some of other stuff I should make a good profit to buy more Panther cards.

Posted

I went to my moms house and dug through some of my stuff. Lots of unopened 89 Topps, 90 Fleer Ultra, and 90 Score football, and 90 Donruss, Topps, and Upper Deck baseball packs.

Posted

I went to my moms house and dug through some of my stuff. Lots of unopened 89 Topps, 90 Fleer Ultra, and 90 Score football, and 90 Donruss, Topps, and Upper Deck baseball packs.

1990 Topps and Score have Emmiit Smiths rookie cards and they are worth some $$$

Posted

That's why he is asking Cam to buy #2 off of him. Gotta make bank somehow.

He'd better hurry. Once he gets cut, Cam can have it fo free.

Posted

I don't buy much but my favorite would have to be the Delhomme/SS touchdown tandems game used jersey card I have.

Posted

Just pulled a once in a lifetime card, non panther but I still wanted to share. I believe it's the featured card of 2012 press pass. Pulled it out of a $20 blaster box from target.

f41a93b4.jpg

Serial number 5/5, how did I get so lucky?

Posted

I have a mini helmet of Cam Newton. Mini with Smitty, and a mini with DWill/Beason on one helmet.

Posted

Just pulled a once in a lifetime card, non panther but I still wanted to share. I believe it's the featured card of 2012 press pass. Pulled it out of a $20 blaster box from target.

f41a93b4.jpg

f41a93b4.jpg

My advice is to sell lol

Posted

f41a93b4.jpg

Holy ****!!! you got that out of a blaster! You need to sell that now. Press pass do not hold they're value very long once other officially licenced stuff hits the market. that card could pull in on a good day $600-$700 bucks bad day $300-$400
1 person likes this

Posted

some new stuff in today.

Still itching to get my 1st auto....hell still waiting to get my 1st multi color patch of this fella. In the mean time single color jerseys will have to do:drunk:

whoacam.jpg#105/250

And last. took me forever to find this auto still in the uncirculated case.

Dont know why people would open these anyway, since the whole gimmick is "uncirculated" oh well, here it is:dance:

smittayautoa.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

post-7685-0-42909900-1335042513_thumb.jp

my new neon sign!

1 person likes this