Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

This guy showed up today, the period from D. Williams, pretty cool patch, kinda like a lettermen

img1338w.th.jpg

Posted

This guy showed up today, the period from D. Williams, pretty cool patch, kinda like a lettermen

img1338w.th.jpg

That set had some great patches here is the ones I have

d52.jpgDEANGELOWILL.jpg

Posted

That set had some great patches here is the ones I have

d52.jpgDEANGELOWILL.jpg

yea, there are a few patches from that set up on ebay right now from the panther head logo

Posted

big shout out to Jason for helping finish this set, I'm just going to let the cards do the talking for me.........

img1345cq.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

big shout out to Jason for helping finish this set, I'm just going to let the cards do the talking for me.........

img1345cq.jpg

wow man those look awesome together! I'm glad you got the card fast and no problems...I'm jealous now and now I want the set lol!! Just beautiful.

Posted

wow man those look awesome together! I'm glad you got the card fast and no problems...I'm jealous now and now I want the set lol!! Just beautiful.

Thanks man, they do just look awesome.

I think it looks a bit like he's running from the black into the blue, where the numbers start to show up and then running across the number with the signature pops up, hahaha

What I really want is more of the autos, too bad there are only 4 out there somewhere, this subset of crown just look unbelievable, my favorite looking card I've seen since getting back into collecting.

Posted

These also showed up today, the Biakabutuka is actually a Pop 1, even though there is only one other graded and it's a 10, still a Pop 1 though, haha

th_IMG_1341.jpgth_IMG_1340.jpgimg1349en.th.jpgth_IMG_1347.jpgth_IMG_1346.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Got a box of 2012 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear at a show today and pulled this real nice Cam /50 and then in the Prestige got the Luck Photo Variation Auto, not a Panther but just had to share that one too

img1408o.jpgimg1405z.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Got a box of 2012 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear at a show today and pulled this real nice Cam /50 and then in the Prestige got the Luck Photo Variation Auto, not a Panther but just had to share that one too

img1408o.jpgimg1405z.jpg

damn go buy a lottery ticket cause that is some lucky poo~!!!

Posted

This is your Luck! I hope u get 1500!

http://www.ebay.com/...b#ht_500wt_1413

I don't expect to get anything near that, but I also don't want to sell it on ebay either, which is why I have it so high.

Really just hoping to get an approximate value on it based on offers so I can do a cash/card trade on the card forums for it. Would love to get a couple hundred bucks and a nice Cam auto, maybe contenders, or a Gronkowski SPA Auto 3 color Arizona jersey patch plus cash.

Of course the one and only offer so far was for a whopping $40, hahaha

Figure if I'm not getting that on the forums, might throw it up as a 3 day auction Thursday or Friday night to end on Sunday or Monday, we'll see.

The base auto goes for $200, his base RC goes for about $5 with the variation RC about $20, so if you do the math, this thing could be worth upwards of $800 but I'm thinking closer to $400-500, by far and away the best hit I've ever had.

Posted

These showed up today

LOVE the Biakabutuka helmet card, I also just won a sick patch card of his tonight on ebay

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

1 person likes this