Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

949 posts in this topic

Got a box of 2012 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear at a show today and pulled this real nice Cam /50 and then in the Prestige got the Luck Photo Variation Auto, not a Panther but just had to share that one too

img1408o.jpgimg1405z.jpg

1 person likes this

Got a box of 2012 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear at a show today and pulled this real nice Cam /50 and then in the Prestige got the Luck Photo Variation Auto, not a Panther but just had to share that one too

img1408o.jpgimg1405z.jpg

damn go buy a lottery ticket cause that is some lucky poo~!!!

This is your Luck! I hope u get 1500!

http://www.ebay.com/...b#ht_500wt_1413

I don't expect to get anything near that, but I also don't want to sell it on ebay either, which is why I have it so high.

Really just hoping to get an approximate value on it based on offers so I can do a cash/card trade on the card forums for it. Would love to get a couple hundred bucks and a nice Cam auto, maybe contenders, or a Gronkowski SPA Auto 3 color Arizona jersey patch plus cash.

Of course the one and only offer so far was for a whopping $40, hahaha

Figure if I'm not getting that on the forums, might throw it up as a 3 day auction Thursday or Friday night to end on Sunday or Monday, we'll see.

The base auto goes for $200, his base RC goes for about $5 with the variation RC about $20, so if you do the math, this thing could be worth upwards of $800 but I'm thinking closer to $400-500, by far and away the best hit I've ever had.

These showed up today

LOVE the Biakabutuka helmet card, I also just won a sick patch card of his tonight on ebay

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

1 person likes this

This sexy beast just showed up today, an absolute beauty

But oh my god I picked up the best patch I've ever seen and maybe my best card today, all I'm going to say is that it's a Stewart and is just unbelievable, and yes Jason, it very much rivals the Patch/Auto I picked up from you, it's that nasty of a card.

IMG_1436.jpg

wow..Those are sick!! Nice pick ups!

so did you get a thousand for the Luck?

so did you get a thousand for the Luck?

haha, no chance, I was just trying to get offers to see what it was worth

It's up for auction right now, ends Monday afternoon

wow..Those are sick!! Nice pick ups!

why thank you, but I can't wait to show off the new one I picked up, really hope it shows up early next week