Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

So it's been a little while since I updated this because I kinda slowed down on the pickups, but oh boy do I have a few to show off now, and some more on the way, but you'll have to wait for those, Jason, you know what I'm talking about.

First is the Cam redemption that I pulled, got it in, then I just love that Stewart UD Black, sick card, and I pulled the Joe Adams pullout myself.

But to me the best part about these is that Joe Adams, yes, that patch is from exactly where you think, it's the tip of the "P" and the "OU" from the KEEP POUNDING inside the collar, so badass.

img2157n.jpgimg2156y.jpgimg2160mt.jpgimg2161zb.jpgimg2162jd.jpgimg2158tv.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally made a separate folder for all my Stewart cards

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Jonathan%20Stewart%20PC/?start=all

1 person likes this

Posted

well damn!! That is one hell of a collection you sure have me beat! I love them all the Adams keep pounding is sick, first one I have ever seen! I still want a Cam auto but looking for a cheap one congratz on that massive and insane collection you have man!!

Posted

well damn!! That is one hell of a collection you sure have me beat! I love them all the Adams keep pounding is sick, first one I have ever seen! I still want a Cam auto but looking for a cheap one congratz on that massive and insane collection you have man!!

Thanks man, and as you know, I have a ridiculous Stewart that's not even in there yet, can't wait for it to show up

Actually the second Adams with that patch I've seen, got outbid on the other and it was even better, had like 3.5 letters in it I believe.

I have another Cam auto I'm trying to sell, but if you're looking for a cheap one I don't think it's for you (Plates & Patches 3-Color Patch Auto BGS 9 auto 10) but let me know if you're interested

So Stewart's 2012 Emerald Patch 1/1 just popped up on ebay today, thinking I might have to win that bad boy and go for the rainbow (don't have a Stewart 1/1 yet and it's killing me, just wish it was auto'd)

Posted

Thanks man, and as you know, I have a ridiculous Stewart that's not even in there yet, can't wait for it to show up

Actually the second Adams with that patch I've seen, got outbid on the other and it was even better, had like 3.5 letters in it I believe.

I have another Cam auto I'm trying to sell, but if you're looking for a cheap one I don't think it's for you (Plates & Patches 3-Color Patch Auto BGS 9 auto 10) but let me know if you're interested

So Stewart's 2012 Emerald Patch 1/1 just popped up on ebay today, thinking I might have to win that bad boy and go for the rainbow (don't have a Stewart 1/1 yet and it's killing me, just wish it was auto'd)

That Newton you have is probably out of my range and yeah that Stewart book is sick...Good luck on the 1/1 if someone else is going for the rainbow that can be a pricey card.

If you have a Newton you want to sell give a price on the lowest one you have

Thanks.

Posted

That Newton you have is probably out of my range and yeah that Stewart book is sick...Good luck on the 1/1 if someone else is going for the rainbow that can be a pricey card.

If you have a Newton you want to sell give a price on the lowest one you have

Thanks.

yea, that's the only Cam I have that I'm selling and looking to get like 200 for it or I'd keep it (which I'm not getting right now anyways)

Posted

And here, we, go..............................................................

7/7 yea, I don't even know what to say besides WOW

img2190q.jpg

/100 about damn time I found this card

img2187wa.jpg

img2162jd.jpgimg2161zb.jpgimg2188pm.jpgimg2189qw.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I know it's not Panthers related, but I just pulled my first 1/1!!!!!!

It's a bout damn time, been getting so pissed off recently that I hadn't hit one yet, I've opened enough boxes by now

img2199vz.jpgimg2200ln.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I pulled a 1/1 2007 Topps Platinum parallel of freaking Peter Warrick about 5 years ago. As far as Panthers players I have a Playoff Prestige quad jersey of Steve Smith/Chad Johnson/Reggie Wayne/Santana Moss, and a few other autos. I usually just go after players' base rookies, but I only buy a few packs a year now. Enough to get a Cam RC last year and a Clausen RC the year before, then I was done.

Posted

Tuka strikes again on the insane pulls a 1/1 !!!

Congrats on getting that Stewart book that is sick !! :-)

What else did you pull with the 1/1??

Congradulations again that's some nice stuff

Posted

If anybody is looking to buy some Panthers cards let me know. Im in need of some extra cash. Heres a Cam rookie auto that I have... The Cam is numbered 1/30. Have most other players too except for this years rookies.

post-142-133194788021_thumb.jpg

Posted

Tuka strikes again on the insane pulls a 1/1 !!!

Congrats on getting that Stewart book that is sick !! :-)

What else did you pull with the 1/1??

Congradulations again that's some nice stuff

The box with the 1/1 also had a sick Von Miller Silhouette (same card as the Stew you sold me)

1 person likes this