Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1

img2231pm.jpgimg2232y.jpg

Posted

If anybody is looking to buy some Panthers cards let me know. Im in need of some extra cash. Heres a Cam rookie auto that I have... The Cam is numbered 1/30. Have most other players too except for this years rookies.

I just went over my card budget spent too much this month on cards

Nice Cam btw!!

Posted

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1

img2231pm.jpgimg2232y.jpg

Hell YEAH!!! AWESOME P/U!!!! Love the Emeralds from LCM one of the best sets out there!

I almost forgot congrtaz on finding that Stewart pullout auto I was looking for you but that damn card wouldnt show up!

Posted

Hell YEAH!!! AWESOME P/U!!!! Love the Emeralds from LCM one of the best sets out there!

I almost forgot congrtaz on finding that Stewart pullout auto I was looking for you but that damn card wouldnt show up!

Haha, yea, I couldn't believe that card finally popped up, got it from that guy getting rid of his Stewart collection, it was actually the first card he listed, I've bought like 15 Stewarts from him the last few weeks.

Posted

some of my p/u's

quad auto patch20121117_200037.jpg20121117_200003.jpg

d33.jpg

d34.jpg

d26-1.jpg

20121121_004203.jpg20121117_200054.jpg20121129_213202.jpg20121114_210519.jpg

and some other stuff not scanned or not showed up yet..I know not all Panthers lol

Posted

some of my p/u's

quad auto patch

d26-1.jpg

and some other stuff not scanned or not showed up yet..I know not all Panthers lol

Love this card, it's too bad they didn't have him sign in silver or something, but that's still a sick pickup

Posted

tuka, ur collection is insane!

1 person likes this

Posted

tuka, ur collection is insane!

Thanks man, and I only got back into the hobby earlier this year, I love where it has got to, should be real nice in a few years, hahaha

Check back in sometime Friday night, should be getting in 7 more Stewart autos in the mail

Posted

Guess my post office was lazy as these should have been here yesterday, but didn't get here till today, oh well

National Treasures /25

Playbook /15

Prime Sigs /49

Epix 15/15

Elite /25

img2237dq.jpg

img2236hw.jpgimg2234ip.jpg

img2241ld.jpgimg2238u.jpg

img2239j.jpgimg2240m.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're new to the thread or don't feel like searching through for my links to everything, here's my Stewart collection and my overall Panthers collection

Stewart: http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Jonathan%20Stewart%20PC/?start=all

Panthers: http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Panthers%20PC/?start=all

1 person likes this

Posted

Tuka once again with the nice haul!

Posted

Tuka once again with the nice haul!

Thanks bud

I also was able to finally come to an agreement on a price for the 2012 Certified /5 patch that he had just put up for auction at .99, might have got it for cheaper at auction but he agreed to come down a bit on his previous asking price and I wanted to just get it done.

So after I then win that terrible listing I showed you for way less than it should sell for, hahahahaha, I'll have the 1/1, /5, /10 patch cards and the /5 base, well on the way to the rainbow and have some of the tougher ones already

1 person likes this