Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

looks good on my desk

20130110_125621.jpg

Posted

looks good on my desk

20130110_125621.jpg

No, it looks great!

Is it a LaFell one? Those 'cards' are amazing

1 person likes this

Posted

yea man, that looks great

looks like it also fits in there nicely, I bought one of those booklet cases for my Cam Playbook Auto but the card was way too small, had a good half inch of extra length in the case, it fit my Stewart TTT Booklet that I got a month or so later though

Posted

Just about have the rainbow finished off, just need to find the base gold /25 but I still wanted to show this off

4/5 Emerald Auto

1/1 Emerald Patch

1/5 & 5/5 Gold Patch

5/10 Blue Jersey

12/25 Red Jersey

/100 Blue Base

/250 Red Base

Base

img2392kv.jpgimg2231f.jpgimg2398os.jpgimg2264ez.jpgimg2265bw.jpgimg2283so.jpgimg2266lo.jpgimg2378q.jpgimg2399z.jpgimg2267s.jpg

Posted

Just showed up today

BOOM!

img2402kc.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I swear I just got a little hard after seeing that Cam!!! Holy poo!! LKM when you want to sell it. I just sold my Kapernick auto and have some cash lol That Stewart Rainbow is awesome as well look forward to you finishing the set!

Posted

I swear I just got a little hard after seeing that Cam!!! Holy poo!! LKM when you want to sell it. I just sold my Kapernick auto and have some cash lol That Stewart Rainbow is awesome as well look forward to you finishing the set!

hahaha, I felt a little tingle in my shorts when I opened up the package, looks so sick in person

I got a ridiculous deal on it because the seller was an idiot and didn't put "auto" in his listing, just "RPA"

And even on top of that I'm almost upset that I got it as there is something else that I just found on ebay that I might have jumped on had I not bought this. I shouldn't have bought this as is, so dropping another 200+ on the other thing right now would just be asinine.

Posted

And this one showed up today, and it was another steal, paid $27 for it and the seller bought it at auction a few weeks earlier for $70

img2418cr.jpg

Posted

And this one showed up today, and it was another steal, paid $27 for it and the seller bought it at auction a few weeks earlier for $70

img2418cr.jpg

lol, thats a steal!! Damn I need to hunt Ebay more for Cam steals.

Posted

lol, thats a steal!! Damn I need to hunt Ebay more for Cam steals.

I got lucky on this one

He listed it with the back of the card as the main picture and did a 24-hour auction starting at .99 with no reserve and I just happened to search for him right after he listed it, was probably the first time I searched for Cam in a few days at least

I won it for the exact amount of my snipe, it was like 26.78 or something, so I got lucky and guessed right, haha

Posted

Just go this in today, outstanding piece to the collection

img2428bpu.jpgimg2429qs.jpg

img2430t.jpg

Posted

I decided to get back into the hobby. This was my first purchase and my favorite player. It's the gold /25 version!

KGrHqFqcFb-sFes-BQOqJE7lbg60_3.jpg

1 person likes this