Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

949 posts in this topic

Well it's been shipped, but outside of some miracle, it won't get here until Monday, in the mean time, I got these in the mail in the last week

Stewart auto is /25 and that's my 3rd of that Biakabutuka auto and 4th of the helmet card

img2500e.jpgimg2501aq.jpg

img2502ow.jpg

Awesome Hank! How many 1/1's do you have now?

um....I think i have 26 panther 1/1s 17 of them are of Smitty. wish i had more funds, cuz the market recently got flooded with Smitty 1/1s

btw everyone. Im a team collector. But im mainy focused on Steve Smith.....so with that said. If you have any Smitty cards,base,auto,or jerseys PM me and see if we can work somthing out. And if i can help anyone with your PC lmk. THANKS ALL!

btw everyone. Im a team collector. But im mainy focused on Steve Smith.....so with that said. If you have any Smitty cards,base,auto,or jerseys PM me and see if we can work somthing out. And if i can help anyone with your PC lmk. THANKS ALL!

I've got this

KGrHqZHJEEFENhjU-iSBRGVjpoiUw60_3.jpg

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

Part Two

Let's just say next week is going to be a really fun mail week for me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got this

KGrHqZHJEEFENhjU-iSBRGVjpoiUw60_3.jpg

i likey. what would you need for it?

Just opened my order from blowout, I don't even remember the hits from the Magic box, it was that bad.

But I did pull this bad boy from my box of Crown (4th of him I've pulled myself)

BOOM!!!!

img2503wf.jpg

1 person likes this

Just opened my order from blowout, I don't even remember the hits from the Magic box, it was that bad.

But I did pull this bad boy from my box of Crown (4th of him I've pulled myself)

BOOM!!!!

img2503wf.jpg

Wow 2011 crown is awesome

i likey. what would you need for it?

I would sell it or trade for dwill since hes y favorite

I need one of those. I'm currently trying to complete the 2012 gold silhouette set.

I need one of those. I'm currently trying to complete the 2012 gold silhouette set.

Really, do you have the nick Foles?