Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't you hate it when that happens, I've never understood why some sellers do that

It was a sweet card too

Posted

It was a sweet card too

Which one?

I'm assuming it was one of the Topps Chrome Patch Autos as those were sick

Posted

Which one?

I'm assuming it was one of the Topps Chrome Patch Autos as those were sick

Yep it was /10

Posted

I havent bought a cool panther card for what seems like forever...I did buy some non panther stuff

well wait for a second, I did pick up 2 of his cards hopefully he wont be camp fodder and makes the Panthers next year

20130304_194549_zpsbf1a6b90.jpg

hope to flip or trade this for something good still a 1/120130304_232304_zps79939385.jpg20130304_194531_zpsf4fb877b.jpg

This is a saint free zone!

Posted

Yep it was /10

Ahhh, personally I liked the /25 better, but I also don't like reebok logo patches, always thought they were kinda dumb since its a companies logo.

Posted

Ahhh, personally I liked the /25 better, but I also don't like reebok logo patches, always thought they were kinda dumb since its a companies logo.

Yeah I was just goibg for the lowest numbered. Thst /25 was nice too

Posted

well it's been slow only picking up potential trade bait stuff and resell stuff but I figured I pull out one of my favorite Carolina Cards

tripple.jpg

Posted

well it's been slow only picking up potential trade bait stuff and resell stuff but I figured I pull out one of my favorite Carolina Cards

tripple.jpg

That's a pretty cool card, I wish I could do that with my teams except I have the Panthers, Tigers and Red Wings, and then the University of Arizona, pretty spread out, hahaha

Posted

Just got these in today, but the big one I'm expecting, according to early tracking, will hopefully show up Thursday

Prizm Gold 7/10

Bowman RC /150

img2522ru.jpgimg2521jb.jpg

Posted

Those Golds are on fire!! Congratz those cards are hard card to get! I'm shocked by how well they sell

Love the BCRC always a fan.

Posted

Those Golds are on fire!! Congratz those cards are hard card to get! I'm shocked by how well they sell

Love the BCRC always a fan.

Thanks man, I got it for cheap too since the guy ended the auction at like 11 am on a Friday, hahaha

Won it for $23 delivered when the first two sold for $45 and $35 and the only other one listed is on comc for $70 and I talked to him and is asking for $50 for it

and I got the BC for free, a fellow Panthers collector on blowout sent it to me for giving him a good deal on a Stewart Prizm auto /5. I already had the only one I had seen show up, then another showed up on comc for just $25 (no idea what that guy was thinking to list it at that price, I bought it in half a second even though I already had one), I then sold it to the guy for $50, could have sold it to that one guy on ebay for at least $70, but I hate him and didn't want to help out his collection, hahahaha

Just wait till I get this other card in though, as I said before, it absolutely will not be what you're expecting

Posted

Look forward to seeing what you got now!!

You got a hell of steal on that Stewart /10 and the /5 I would have put the /5 on Ebay and let it roll...