Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

949 posts in this topic

Just picked up a cheap but pretty nice Stewart card through the forums, had never thought about it as I'd never seen one on ebay before but it makes perfect sense to own considering I have it's brother, and I have only seen one of those on ebay too, so I bought it, hahaha

Some random fairly new member messaged me about it tonight, pretty nice surprise

You guys will like this pairing for sure

Just picked up a cheap but pretty nice Stewart card through the forums, had never thought about it as I'd never seen one on ebay before but it makes perfect sense to own considering I have it's brother, and I have only seen one of those on ebay too, so I bought it, hahaha

Some random fairly new member messaged me about it tonight, pretty nice surprise

You guys will like this pairing for sure

Looking forward to it.

I am so happy!!! Happy happy joy joy! We drafted A Star! I am already scouting for Star autos! Couldn't have worked out better. He was the one I wanted before we went on our winning streak. Now our luck has also saved me money. So glad we didn't draft a wr, cause we all know offensive player autos are more expensive. Here's to a future STAR!

well his cards look to be on the low side didnt see any Sage or Press Pass hopefully he will sign with Panini Topps and UD

I had to copy someone on this post. The card is not as good as far as the Stewart auto.

20130425_235913.jpg

20130425_235940.jpg

1 person likes this

also added

20130426_002248.jpg

1 person likes this

I am so happy!!! Happy happy joy joy! We drafted A Star! I am already scouting for Star autos! Couldn't have worked out better. He was the one I wanted before we went on our winning streak. Now our luck has also saved me money. So glad we didn't draft a wr, cause we all know offensive player autos are more expensive. Here's to a future STAR!

well his cards look to be on the low side didnt see any Sage or Press Pass hopefully he will sign with Panini Topps and UD

I'm going to not be an idiot like I as with Kuechly and I'm going to pick up as many of his autos early as I can, he's going to be a STAR (of course pun totally intended) in this league for a long long time.

Well this showed up today, and while it's not the card I was referring to the other day, it does go along nicely with the second card that I already owned.

EDIT: Also just noticed that they're both 2/XX, kinda cool, hahaha

2/10

img2610st.jpg

2/25

img2234i.jpg

1 person likes this

This one showed up today, paid $23 dlvd for it, no idea if I overpaid or got a deal on it (hit the BIN on it) but it's the lowest numbered Stewart RC that I have now, which is why I was willing to pay that much for it.

2/5

img2611uw.jpg

Nice haul Tuka!! all of those cards are sick!! I love the quad the Luke the Elites and the RPM...I have one just like that

This one showed up today, paid $23 dlvd for it, no idea if I overpaid or got a deal on it (hit the BIN on it) but it's the lowest numbered Stewart RC that I have now, which is why I was willing to pay that much for it.

2/5

img2611uw.jpg

um you stole that man, ill give you $35 for it dlvd. nice pickup!!!!! never seen a mem? or whatever that logo is before, but me likes!!!! that sig of j stew has to be one of his best as well!!!

um you stole that man, ill give you $35 for it dlvd. nice pickup!!!!! never seen a mem? or whatever that logo is before, but me likes!!!! that sig of j stew has to be one of his best as well!!!

Thanks man, I'm leaning towards thinking it was a steal too since this is /5 and the /100 that sold on ebay tonight went for almost $10, LOL.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Darvinsun

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4