Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

949 posts in this topic

awesome rainbow man!! I love those last p.u and that Stewart Chrome.

some Panther stuff and my last Smith

20140324_201738.jpg

20140424_202114.jpg

1 person likes this

some long over due mailday

I know I say no more Smittys but I keep buying them and since he was cut his cards have dropped some

20140509_201739.jpg

This is one of my favs uncirculated 6/10

20140502_201302.jpg20140502_201219.jpg

some 2014 stuff

20140522_233946.jpg

1/1

20140522_233005.jpg

1 person likes this

20140520_202702.jpg20140520_202641.jpg20140514_192335.jpg20140316_200234.jpg

1 person likes this

Nice stuff Jason, really like those Smitty's

We've kinda gone opposite recently I guess, you got some brand new stuff, I went for some 90's stuff..............

1997 Green PMG /15

1998 Score 1/1

2472b40ix450.jpg58cgi28mx450.jpg

2 people like this

Just made a pretty big purchase tonight, can't wait for it to show up sometime next week, most likely Wednesday or Thursday.

Look forward to it, I bought some more stuff as well just need to upload them.

Look forward to it, I bought some more stuff as well just need to upload them.

It's certainly a good one, but don't try and find it in eBay completed listings like I know you've done before, it was not an eBay purchase, so you'd just be wasting your time, hahaha

Said he'd get it out Monday, coming from Minnesota, so it should be a quick delivery, if he gets it dropped off first thing that morning, I'll probably have it Wednesday.

Pretty excited to get this card too, it wasn't one that I was expecting to ever find to be honest

1 person likes this

It's certainly a good one, but don't try and find it in eBay completed listings like I know you've done before, it was not an eBay purchase, so you'd just be wasting your time, hahaha

Said he'd get it out Monday, coming from Minnesota, so it should be a quick delivery, if he gets it dropped off first thing that morning, I'll probably have it Wednesday.

Pretty excited to get this card too, it wasn't one that I was expecting to ever find to be honest

I know a big collector who lives in Minnesota wouldnt be Williamsfan or something like that? He was a huge Troy Williams/ Sidney Rice collector.

I know a big collector who lives in Minnesota wouldnt be Williamsfan or something like that? He was a huge Troy Williams/ Sidney Rice collector.

Don't think so, from his user name he appears to be a Colts fan

So I'm negotiating with someone on buying a Lotulelei auto that I don't have yet, but in working on this deal I got curious as to how far along in my collection I really am so I started to add it all up and realized I was much further along than I thought when you consider I've left a lot of high numbered stuff alone.

So I just went on comc and spent like 15 bucks to get like 12 high numbered cards I need. 

If you consider me having got the auto I'm negotiating on, here's my stats on the collection as of right now (only looking at numbered cards as I haven't bothered with base really)

All numbered cards (not counting autos or 1/1's): 47/59 or 80%

All numbered cards and autos (not counting 1/1's): 69/88 or 78%

All numbered cards including 1/1's (but not printing plates): 73/99 or 74%

And all of those could be a card or two low because I'm not 100% positive on his full checklist as beckett is littered with cards of his that were on original checklists but never actually made.  There are a couple that I'm not convinced are actually in existence but have included in that count.

1 person likes this