Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 09 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

Bought a box of Certified today to celebrate getting a new job offer and pulled this bad boy

4/5

qlt79yp4.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
934 replies to this topic

#16 HeelsPayTheBills

HeelsPayTheBills

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:46 PM

On a semi related note, if anyone's interested, I'm hosting a private autograph signing with Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith towards the end of July. Just sent in the deposit for it and it's set in stone.

Tell me more.

#17 HeelsPayTheBills

HeelsPayTheBills

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

I have a bunch of Panthers autographs I've collected over the years. I've got several balls and team pictures autographed and a helmet as well.

#18 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

That last one is actually pretty awesome.

#19 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,286 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Not sure if you guys are familiar with Andre Roberts from the Citadel but he will be a star one day and I picked up this card from Exquisite and it's fuging awesome

Posted Image

#20 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

I bought a Cam plaque at Sam's Club last week thats got his pic holding up the #1 jersey and listing his collegiate honors. Havent bought any cards, but I got a gang of Steve Smith cards.

#21 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,541 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

Nice.

Exquisite was my favorite...always classy and unique. I'm afraid we are a dying breed Jason, cards had a flare up in the 90s but don't count on anyone caring as much as poeple used to. I love the cards, I have always enjoyed looking at your random card posts. Card collecting can be very profitable. For instance a rookie Matt Ryan right now would be worth thousands and could have been bought for hundreds (if that) when they were released. Or how about a Romo? Probably pennies a while ago and thousands now. Vick? Same story. But what they're worth is far from the reasons we do(did) it :)

#22 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

I bought a Cam plaque at Sam's Club last week thats got his pic holding up the #1 jersey and listing his collegiate honors. Havent bought any cards, but I got a gang of Steve Smith cards.

How much was that plaque? I think i might get one.

#23 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

here is the newest Smitty Ive gotten my grubby lil fingers on.
Posted Image

#24 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

How much was that plaque? I think i might get one.

Posted Image

#25 pantherfan82

pantherfan82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNORTH CAROLINA

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

I was out of collecting but recently got back in. Jason aren't you a member of scf?

#26 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

Nice, If there is a training camp i might try to get mine signed.

#27 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Growing up, I was a pretty big card collector, my dad got me into it. He had a massive box of them dating back to the 70's. He got out of it, but once I found that box I got us both back in for a while. We slipped out of it eventually, but every year I get at least one pack of cards before the season starts to kind of keep up with the tradition. I just bought a pack form the Wal mart down the road about 10 minutes ago, it was an Upper Deck pack and came with a bunch of HD updated photographed cards featuring older players like Tim Brown and George Rogers. It came with only one rookie from this year's draft class.

Care to take a guess who it was?

:cam:

Might get back into card collecting. Already have a pretty decent collection with some cards from Panthers players I got autographed myself.

#28 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,486 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

I have about 70,000 cards from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, and a few boxes of unopened cards. And about 100 Starting LineUp figures, including the original Charlotte Hornets figures.

#29 pantherfan82

pantherfan82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNORTH CAROLINA

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

heres some that i picked up lately

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,286 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Nice.

Exquisite was my favorite...always classy and unique. I'm afraid we are a dying breed Jason, cards had a flare up in the 90s but don't count on anyone caring as much as poeple used to. I love the cards, I have always enjoyed looking at your random card posts. Card collecting can be very profitable. For instance a rookie Matt Ryan right now would be worth thousands and could have been bought for hundreds (if that) when they were released. Or how about a Romo? Probably pennies a while ago and thousands now. Vick? Same story. But what they're worth is far from the reasons we do(did) it :)

Thanks man I love cards and even though I get frustrated with the hobby I will never quit...Vick was selling for cheap when he was in prison, I saw some of his cards that would sell close to 1k for a $100 wish I would have bought some because he is hot again. My poor old Matt Moore collection is just shrinking in book value lol...I remember going to Toys R US and buying a cheap box with misc cards pulled a Tom Brady rookie sold it too early but made a nice $100 for it...

here is the newest Smitty Ive gotten my grubby lil fingers on.
Posted Image

Your Steve Smith collection is just sick man! How many 1/1's you have now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com