Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 09 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

Bought a box of Certified today to celebrate getting a new job offer and pulled this bad boy

4/5

qlt79yp4.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
922 replies to this topic

#361 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

That is fuging awesome!! Sick patch!!!!

Thanks

Told ya it was a good one, and it looks even better in person, just unreal

I have another nice one that should have been here by now, and a pretty sick one that I just won tonight on ebay, my Stew collection is really taking off

#362 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,899 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

So I went digging in my parents attic and pulled out something cool.

Attached File  HuddleLocker.jpg   154.65KB   7 downloads

What's inside you ask? Why the best part of my childhood! Most of my stuff isn't autographed but it's pretty neat stuff.

Attached File  HuddleKasay.jpg   169.42KB   4 downloads

Attached File  HuddleWalls.jpg   179.55KB   2 downloads

Attached File  HuddleCollins.jpg   147.95KB   3 downloads

I was more into Basketball cards as a child. Was easier to collect players I knew. It's funny because I have Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant Rookies lying in the bottom, no protection. But My Hornet cards got first class treatment.
Attached File  HuddleHornets.jpg   162.56KB   6 downloads
Attached File  HuddleTeamUSA.jpg   296.01KB   6 downloads
Attached File  HuddleZo.jpg   98.32KB   4 downloads

This LJ card is fuzzy because I couldn't get it without the glare. He autographed it for me when I was 8 years old.

Attached File  HuddleLJ.jpg   114.1KB   4 downloads

And the greatest.
Attached File  Huddle Jordan.jpg   164.59KB   5 downloads

#363 pantherfreak

pantherfreak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

I was a ball boy for UNLV when LJ went to school there. That man is just huge! I remember when the Hornets came out to Vegas I got to meet all of em. Nice collection tho

#364 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

These all showed up today, the Stewart Gridiron Auto is numbered to his jersey 28/40 and the Smitty Auto is Topps factory sealed, and the other two Stews are both /50

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#365 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,847 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Way to keep hauling them in man!! Your JStew collection is starting to look better then mine..lol

#366 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Way to keep hauling them in man!! Your JStew collection is starting to look better then mine..lol

Thanks!

Oh I think it may have just passed it with my latest pickups actually, just not here yet. Came across another of those Crown Royal patches /10 on COMC that I picked up and then there is this bad boy that I got for an absolute STEAL

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

#367 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

Thanks!

Oh I think it may have just passed it with my latest pickups actually, just not here yet. Came across another of those Crown Royal patches /10 on COMC that I picked up and then there is this bad boy that I got for an absolute STEAL

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

had that in my watch list was going to bid but passed on it...You dont see those everyday. Lucky for you I have something else I;m watching lol

#368 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

not sure if I posted this here but this is my JStew collection

http://s51.photobuck...PC/Jon Stewart/

#369 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

had that in my watch list was going to bid but passed on it...You dont see those everyday. Lucky for you I have something else I;m watching lol

The guy had the thing listed for like the last few weeks at a $30 starting bid, I offered him $20 through paypal and he turned it down, so getting it for $16.25 delivered was huge for me, especially since I had like a $28 snipe set on it and I got it for $14

#370 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

not sure if I posted this here but this is my JStew collection

http://s51.photobuck.../Jon%20Stewart/

yea, you've got a nice collection going there, may top mine just because you have more and the football and jersey help, but I think I might have the top 2 cards between our two collections in that Panther face patch and the one I got from you, lol, although your NT patch auto is in that discussion.

What I'm dying to pick up now but have never seen one available is his Gridiron Gear Pull-Out Auto

I don't have mine broken out, but here is my up to date Panthers PC folder, haven't posted them on here, but I pulled both of the Joe Adams Auto's in there myself

http://s1158.photobu...20PC/?start=all

#371 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

yea, you've got a nice collection going there, may top mine just because you have more and the football and jersey help, but I think I might have the top 2 cards between our two collections in that Panther face patch and the one I got from you, lol, although your NT patch auto is in that discussion.

What I'm dying to pick up now but have never seen one available is his Gridiron Gear Pull-Out Auto

I don't have mine broken out, but here is my up to date Panthers PC folder

http://s1158.photobu...20PC/?start=all

Don't have

That is quite the collection you have my bucket is a wreck at the moment...I have tried to ween my myself off quantity and try to focus on more quality. I actually quit collecting Stewart at the moment going to wait and see what happens to him next season all I need is more cards of non panthers. I'm still waiting on Matt Moore to go nuts so I can dump his cards I own everyone of his rookie cards except for the Artifacts redemption auto still pissed that I didnt buy it when I had the chance,
http://s51.photobuck... PC/Matt Moore/ lol

anyway I have seen the Stewart pullout not sure who has it...That is a sweet card.

#372 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

That is quite the collection you have my bucket is a wreck at the moment...I have tried to ween my myself off quantity and try to focus on more quality. I actually quit collecting Stewart at the moment going to wait and see what happens to him next season all I need is more cards of non panthers. I'm still waiting on Matt Moore to go nuts so I can dump his cards I own everyone of his rookie cards except for the Artifacts redemption auto still pissed that I didnt buy it when I had the chance,
http://s51.photobuck...C/Matt%20Moore/ lol

anyway I have seen the Stewart pullout not sure who has it...That is a sweet card.

Yea, I'm all about the Quality over the Quantity, and in fact, I'm just all about the cards I like the look of, numbering really doesn't matter to me. Like I was just able to pick up his absolute 2 patch 1 football RC card /100 for less than I could pick up his /25 version and it has better patches in it too for some reason.

It would absolutely kill me if we didn't resign him to a long term deal as he's my favorite player in the league, has been since we drafted him, and to be honest I'm not really sure why I liked him so much at the start, I think it's because he is just straight beast mode all the time.

I like to think that there is no way we'll let him go as he's the best RB between the 3, would just be a stupid stupid stupid football move to not keep him.

But if you happen to come across one of those pull-out auto's and you haven't seen me post one in here yet, please put me in touch with the owner as with me picking up the Gridiron Auto and that shadow box auto, it's my clear cut #1 want at the moment.

#373 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

Did you make that thread on SCF for me or because now you want one for yourself??? hahahahahaha

I just went on there to make a thread asking for it and saw yours right at the top, hope you did that for me as I think people will be more responsive to helping you out there than my like 7 posts on there, LOL

I've been asking on BO's forums for it for a long time and nobody has come up with it for me. If you get #1duckscollector (ebay name: 03supto) trying to fight you for it, it's because I think he's trying to get one for me too as I told him he could have my gridiron auto if he get's me a replacement for it and the pull-out auto as he really wants mine from me because it's numbered 28/40 and he collects Stews #'d 28/...

#374 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Did you make that thread on SCF for me or because now you want one for yourself??? hahahahahaha

I just went on there to make a thread asking for it and saw yours right at the top, hope you did that for me as I think people will be more responsive to helping you out there than my like 7 posts on there, LOL

I've been asking on BO's forums for it for a long time and nobody has come up with it for me. If you get #1duckscollector (ebay name: 03supto) trying to fight you for it, it's because I think he's trying to get one for me too as I told him he could have my gridiron auto if he get's me a replacement for it and the pull-out auto as he really wants mine from me because it's numbered 28/40 and he collects Stews #'d 28/...

lol, I made that for you I know someone there had it. I was asking a price then let you know how much for it. I have a friend on SCF he collects Panthers and always hooks me up with a good prices on Panthers so I'm going to see if I get any responses.

#375 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

lol, I made that for you I know someone there had it. I was asking a price then let you know how much for it. I have a friend on SCF he collects Panthers and always hooks me up with a good prices on Panthers so I'm going to see if I get any responses.

you're the freaking man!!!!

I have no idea what that card is worth because I've never seen up for sale or in ebay's completed listings, but I'd assume nobody will be asking for more than I'd be willing to pay for it just based on what his cards go for. I mean, look at what I just got that Shadow Box Auto for, hahaha, seriously can't believe I got it at that price

Let me know if you hear back, you'll be seeing someone named "zonacats8" bumping that thread for you at times, no idea who that guy may be though :D

There are a few others of his that I want, like his 2010 Magic Auto and 2008 UD Rookie Edition Foil SP Auto, but if I can get this one, I'd be so content with my Stew collection at the moment that I may just stop spending money on it for a bit, thankfully, hahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com