Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 09 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

Bought a box of Certified today to celebrate getting a new job offer and pulled this bad boy

4/5

qlt79yp4.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
923 replies to this topic

#421 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

I like how they were 1996 NFC West Division Champs and there was a limited run of these steins of 1,996.

#422 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

that beer stein is AWESOME

where do I get me one of those?

Haven't updated my stuff in a while, just got a Stew Contenders auto in the mail today, and have had a few of his and Biakabutuka auto's come in recently as well. I need to update my photobucket, been lazy and haven't in a while, once I do I'll share a few of my recent pickups, nothing all that great though

EDIT: oh yea, I did also just pick up a Gettis 1/1 Contenders Printing Plate too

#423 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

Honestly couldn't tell you where to find one (eBay maybe?). I bought mine when it was released in 1997, pretty sure it was from a catalog kinda like Frankilin Mint but I'm not positive.

#424 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

LOL just did an eBay search and there's one listed for $9.99 or buy it now for $14.99.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20cb69c303

#425 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

LOL just did an eBay search and there's one listed for $9.99 or buy it now for $14.99.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20cb69c303

That's awesome, I looked for it last night and couldn't find it, not sure what I was typing in, haha

Thanks

#426 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

So I bought a box of a Panini product about a month ago and one of my hits was pretty badly damaged. So I emailed their head customer service guy asking if they'd have anymore to replace it with, he said to send it to him and he'd see.

I told him I wanted it sent back if they didn't get another as it was a really cool card, that I'd only want it replaced with a Jonathan Stewart pull out auto if they happened to still have one lying around as I still haven't found that damn card yet.

Well they didn't get anymore in, so he sent it back, along with what he called in his email a "small compensation", I wasn't expecting the pull out, that would have been too perfect, but I'll sure as hell take what he sent instead

/10

Posted Image

#427 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Here are my recent pickups

Absolute /10
NT Auto /10
GS Auto /5
GS Black /10
Tolbert /10
Adams /99

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#428 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Anyone looking to buy some smitty autos/game patches? Ive got some pretty sick cards unfortunately i need to sell due tp bills

#429 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

Anyone looking to buy some smitty autos/game patches? Ive got some pretty sick cards unfortunately i need to sell due tp bills

Shoot me a PM with what you've got and what you're looking for, I might be interested and if not, I might know a few people who would be

#430 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Way to keep hauling them in man!! Your JStew collection is starting to look better then mine..lol

Oh man, hahaha

I like to go back through and just scroll through the older pages in this thread from time to time and came across this post of yours Jason.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that my Stew collection MIGHT have passed yours by now, not too sure though, here's everything as of now, lol

(and I have the /25 Gold Standard in the mail which completes his Gold Standard rainbow minus the 1/1)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#431 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

So today wasn't a bad day at all

Started off with getting this Stewart auto /10 in the mail that I bought a few days ago, not a bad start.

Then I decided to open my box of 2011 Crown that I got at the card show yesterday, second hit was the Pilares auto, so things got a little better with that.

Then the last hit was a redemption, was not happy about that at all, until I looked at the checklist to see what card it was......

Cam Auto/Jersey /25 (my third Cam auto I've pulled, OH YEA!!!!!!)

And then anyone new to this thread, you can see my whole Panthers collection here if you want: http://s1158.photobu...s PC/?start=all

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#432 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Oh yea, and the Gold Standard Platinum /25 (bottom left) showed up the other day too to complete the rainbow minus the 1/1

From upper left clockwise: /5 /10 /299 /25

Posted Image

#433 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

So it's been a little while since I updated this because I kinda slowed down on the pickups, but oh boy do I have a few to show off now, and some more on the way, but you'll have to wait for those, Jason, you know what I'm talking about.

First is the Cam redemption that I pulled, got it in, then I just love that Stewart UD Black, sick card, and I pulled the Joe Adams pullout myself.

But to me the best part about these is that Joe Adams, yes, that patch is from exactly where you think, it's the tip of the "P" and the "OU" from the KEEP POUNDING inside the collar, so badass.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#434 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Finally made a separate folder for all my Stewart cards

http://s1158.photobu...t PC/?start=all

#435 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,197 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

well damn!! That is one hell of a collection you sure have me beat! I love them all the Adams keep pounding is sick, first one I have ever seen! I still want a Cam auto but looking for a cheap one congratz on that massive and insane collection you have man!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com