Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 09 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

Bought a box of Certified today to celebrate getting a new job offer and pulled this bad boy

4/5

qlt79yp4.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
923 replies to this topic

#436 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

well damn!! That is one hell of a collection you sure have me beat! I love them all the Adams keep pounding is sick, first one I have ever seen! I still want a Cam auto but looking for a cheap one congratz on that massive and insane collection you have man!!

Thanks man, and as you know, I have a ridiculous Stewart that's not even in there yet, can't wait for it to show up

Actually the second Adams with that patch I've seen, got outbid on the other and it was even better, had like 3.5 letters in it I believe.

I have another Cam auto I'm trying to sell, but if you're looking for a cheap one I don't think it's for you (Plates & Patches 3-Color Patch Auto BGS 9 auto 10) but let me know if you're interested

So Stewart's 2012 Emerald Patch 1/1 just popped up on ebay today, thinking I might have to win that bad boy and go for the rainbow (don't have a Stewart 1/1 yet and it's killing me, just wish it was auto'd)

#437 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,209 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thanks man, and as you know, I have a ridiculous Stewart that's not even in there yet, can't wait for it to show up

Actually the second Adams with that patch I've seen, got outbid on the other and it was even better, had like 3.5 letters in it I believe.

I have another Cam auto I'm trying to sell, but if you're looking for a cheap one I don't think it's for you (Plates & Patches 3-Color Patch Auto BGS 9 auto 10) but let me know if you're interested

So Stewart's 2012 Emerald Patch 1/1 just popped up on ebay today, thinking I might have to win that bad boy and go for the rainbow (don't have a Stewart 1/1 yet and it's killing me, just wish it was auto'd)

That Newton you have is probably out of my range and yeah that Stewart book is sick...Good luck on the 1/1 if someone else is going for the rainbow that can be a pricey card.

If you have a Newton you want to sell give a price on the lowest one you have

Thanks.

#438 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

That Newton you have is probably out of my range and yeah that Stewart book is sick...Good luck on the 1/1 if someone else is going for the rainbow that can be a pricey card.

If you have a Newton you want to sell give a price on the lowest one you have

Thanks.

yea, that's the only Cam I have that I'm selling and looking to get like 200 for it or I'd keep it (which I'm not getting right now anyways)

#439 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

And here, we, go..............................................................

7/7 yea, I don't even know what to say besides WOW
Posted Image

/100 about damn time I found this card
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#440 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

I know it's not Panthers related, but I just pulled my first 1/1!!!!!!

It's a bout damn time, been getting so pissed off recently that I hadn't hit one yet, I've opened enough boxes by now

Posted ImagePosted Image

#441 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

I pulled a 1/1 2007 Topps Platinum parallel of freaking Peter Warrick about 5 years ago. As far as Panthers players I have a Playoff Prestige quad jersey of Steve Smith/Chad Johnson/Reggie Wayne/Santana Moss, and a few other autos. I usually just go after players' base rookies, but I only buy a few packs a year now. Enough to get a Cam RC last year and a Clausen RC the year before, then I was done.

#442 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Tuka strikes again on the insane pulls a 1/1 !!!
Congrats on getting that Stewart book that is sick !! :-)

What else did you pull with the 1/1??
Congradulations again that's some nice stuff

#443 ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Cunning Linguist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

If anybody is looking to buy some Panthers cards let me know. Im in need of some extra cash. Heres a Cam rookie auto that I have... The Cam is numbered 1/30. Have most other players too except for this years rookies.

photo.jpg

#444 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Tuka strikes again on the insane pulls a 1/1 !!!
Congrats on getting that Stewart book that is sick !! :-)

What else did you pull with the 1/1??
Congradulations again that's some nice stuff

The box with the 1/1 also had a sick Von Miller Silhouette (same card as the Stew you sold me)

#445 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1

Posted ImagePosted Image

#446 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

If anybody is looking to buy some Panthers cards let me know. Im in need of some extra cash. Heres a Cam rookie auto that I have... The Cam is numbered 1/30. Have most other players too except for this years rookies.

I just went over my card budget spent too much this month on cards

Nice Cam btw!!

#447 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hell YEAH!!! AWESOME P/U!!!! Love the Emeralds from LCM one of the best sets out there!

I almost forgot congrtaz on finding that Stewart pullout auto I was looking for you but that damn card wouldnt show up!

#448 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hell YEAH!!! AWESOME P/U!!!! Love the Emeralds from LCM one of the best sets out there!

I almost forgot congrtaz on finding that Stewart pullout auto I was looking for you but that damn card wouldnt show up!

Haha, yea, I couldn't believe that card finally popped up, got it from that guy getting rid of his Stewart collection, it was actually the first card he listed, I've bought like 15 Stewarts from him the last few weeks.

#449 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

some of my p/u's

quad auto patchPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and some other stuff not scanned or not showed up yet..I know not all Panthers lol

#450 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

some of my p/u's

quad auto patch

Posted Image

and some other stuff not scanned or not showed up yet..I know not all Panthers lol

Love this card, it's too bad they didn't have him sign in silver or something, but that's still a sick pickup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com