Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 08 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

And here is the biggie I referred to the other day

2008 Limited Jonathan Stewart RC Shield Auto 1/1

d6r3trkw.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#121 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

Thanks Hank. I've only been in our new house for a few months so it's a work in progress. My wife got me that Peppers auto for a birthday, but 95% of the autographs I have I've got in person. I have a bunch more pics I'll post when I have time.

cant wait to see more stuff. and lol at the wine glasses near your panthers stuff.

#122 HeelsPayTheBills

HeelsPayTheBills

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#123 HeelsPayTheBills

HeelsPayTheBills

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#124 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

Nice stuff once again Heels. I have that team photo from 06 as well. Only have Rucker's auto on it tho. you plan on trying to get the whole roster from that year to sign it?

#125 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

Also got my first (of many to come) Cam Newton Card.
his stuff is so expensive right now. Im surprised that i got a good deal on this.
Posted Image

#126 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,608 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

Nice Newton Hank! It's funny how we dont get excited about a numbered rookie or jersey of a player but when it's Cam Newton it's fuging awesome!

#127 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

Also got my first (of many to come) Cam Newton Card.
his stuff is so expensive right now. Im surprised that i got a good deal on this.
Posted Image

believe that. I bought one of his hards like a month before the season started for 4 dollars, sold it for 37 last night :).

Ive seen some of his letterman cards going for HUNDREDS that is crazy

#128 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,608 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Thats funny my green rookie card of Newton was selling at $50 you can buy any other green rookie player from that set for around $5

The power of Newton

#129 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Nice Newton Hank! It's funny how we dont get excited about a numbered rookie or jersey of a player but when it's Cam Newton it's fuging awesome!

that aint no lie. I love and collect all Panthers, but i really only care about multi colors or autos.But when its cam, anything will do. Hell base RC's of him sell for nearly $10.

#130 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Nice sell CarolinaAllDay. Its funny, I post on card collecting forums. and people were pulling nice Cam auto's and Patches before the season started. and people were "saying sell him quick" "he's Jamarcus Russell clone" And people sold his stuff for a Third of what it can pull now lmfao! Buying boxes is the only way im gonna even have a shot at getting his auto.

#131 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,608 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

My only chance of getting a Newton auto is pulling one as well or wait a year like I did with Deangelo his rookie year. I have no idea how much his prices will fluctuate they may never go down and only up, who knows.

#132 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

My only chance of getting a Newton auto is pulling one as well or wait a year like I did with Deangelo his rookie year. I have no idea how much his prices will fluctuate they may never go down and only up, who knows.

W/Cam there is no telling usually A Real Hot player's cards usually the value will top out. like Vince young, his stuff was so hot and the value of his rookie year was the most it would ever be worth. someone like Cam,his stuff could keep going and going, only sports figure like that is Michael Jordan. so we might have to get lucky or wealthy if we want to own his nicer stuff. my wife already said if i get a 1/1 of him. she said she would sell behind my back....of course i would kill her lol

#133 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

Nice sell CarolinaAllDay. Its funny, I post on card collecting forums. and people were pulling nice Cam auto's and Patches before the season started. and people were "saying sell him quick" "he's Jamarcus Russell clone" And people sold his stuff for a Third of what it can pull now lmfao! Buying boxes is the only way im gonna even have a shot at getting his auto.

are you on SCF? Most of the people on there are business orientated, and not collecting for personal satisfaction. I specificially JUST collect steve smith now a days, his demand isnt to high so i can get some nice 1/1 auto printing plates for like 20 bucks.

#134 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

are you on SCF? Most of the people on there are business orientated, and not collecting for personal satisfaction. I specificially JUST collect steve smith now a days, his demand isnt to high so i can get some nice 1/1 auto printing plates for like 20 bucks.

ya, im on SCF so is Jason. It was a really good site for collectors. Now its nothing but low ball assholes. dont get me wrong there are some cool people there. but mainly just people who want the next hot rookie that will be worthless in 2 years lol. you have a link to your Smitty collection?
heres a link to my Smitty collection
http://s165.photobuc...pc/steve smith/

#135 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

ya, im on SCF so is Jason. It was a really good site for collectors. Now its nothing but low ball assholes. dont get me wrong there are some cool people there. but mainly just people who want the next hot rookie that will be worthless in 2 years lol. you have a link to your Smitty collection?
heres a link to my Smitty collection
http://s165.photobuc...pc/steve smith/

i dont have a link up yet, im a lazy bastard lol. Your collection far surpasses mine though haha. whered you find that letterman??? ive been loooking everywhere for one. Def a badass collection

http://s165.photobuc...tynameplate.jpg
i got 2/10 :P its the M from his jersey in a panther head cutout instead of the 89

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.