Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newton article on espn

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nice article about Newton's character and Chizik's book:

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6665301[/url]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I can't wait to see this guy in a Panthers uniform. He has been impressive so far but the only thing that matters are Sundays in the NFL. I hope he lives up to his potential because he could be special.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

:lol: meant to give you pie but pied myself by accident instead. :lol:

Posted · Report post

He's saying a lot of nice things about the guy, but I'm not going to give Cam sainthood yet. I hope he's a great quarterback and dominates, but you have to be a special person to get into that Sam Mills-John Kasay role model territory.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='teeray']I can't wait to see this guy in a Panthers uniform. He has been impressive so far but the only thing that matters are Sundays in the NFL. I hope he lives up to his potential because he [B]WILL[/B] be special.[/QUOTE]

there you go Teeray... I fixed it for ya ;-)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Stroupe-a-loop']He's saying a lot of nice things about the guy, but I'm not going to give Cam sainthood yet. I hope he's a great quarterback and dominates, but you have to be a special person to get into that Sam Mills-John Kasay role model territory.[/QUOTE]
rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Stroupe-a-loop']He's saying a lot of nice things about the guy, but I'm not going to give Cam sainthood yet. I hope he's a great quarterback and dominates, but you have to be a special person to get into that Sam Mills-John Kasay role model territory.[/QUOTE]if he's worthy of that i'm sure we'll find out. dude's going to be here for a long time.

i got this feeling we're in for something special with this kid.

i know he's going to make mistakes on and ff the field from time to time, but he's a good guy. he's going to make us proud.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='malik']rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.[/QUOTE]

My counter argument is. If not for kasay we would not have got to the Bowl.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='malik']rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.[/QUOTE]

No he didn't. Quit your bitching. And we definitely wouldn't have been there without him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Captain Obvious']My counter argument is. If not for kasay we would not have got to the Bowl.[/QUOTE]

Screw that...He might've helped us get to the Super Bowl but he costed us the ultimate prize and probably one of the greatest comebacks...Till I hear otherwise I still believe he was paid off :cool:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Majestic87']Screw that...He might've helped us get to the Super Bowl but he costed us the ultimate prize and probably one of the greatest comebacks...Till I hear otherwise I still believe he was paid off :cool:[/QUOTE]

. . . ok.

Just for the record I didn't want to hijack this thread with Kasay talk. If you want to rehash the superbowl loss again, go start a new thread.

Cam Newton seems like a delightful young man, and I hope he becomes a pillar of the community.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Stroupe-a-loop']. . . ok.

Just for the record I didn't want to hijack this thread with Kasay talk. If you want to rehash the superbowl loss again, go start a new thread.

Cam Newton seems like a delightful young man, and I hope he becomes a pillar of the community.[/QUOTE]
i hope hes not a coward and choker like kasay