Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Total Package

Newton article on espn

39 posts in this topic

I occasionally work as a contractor for a company called Get Motivated Seminars. They travel all over the country and let successful people give motivational speeches on life and such. I was in Birmingham doing a show a while back and they had Gene Chizik there speaking, and I gotta say, the guy is one of the most incredible speakers I've ever heard. He's just a great, great man of family, faith, and football. Really had a lot of great stuff to say. Even spoke with him for a minute after he was done speaking, and he's just a great person.

I feel like I've heard of this a time or two...

there a red headed dude running this? matter of fact, this the same thing that comes to Raleigh the last 2 years?

I feel like I've heard of this a time or two...

there a red headed dude running this? matter of fact, this the same thing that comes to Raleigh the last 2 years?

u from raleigh?

yeah.

This place (raleigh) sucks.

I love reading the comments of fellow CFB fans, because 90% of them hate Cam. It's almost like the relationship The Golden Calf of Bristol had with the national fans.....

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

My daughter goes to Auburn and as a avid fan of the great rivalries in College Football I have to admit. Auburn and Bama rank up there as one of the greatest rivalries. I personally like the OSU-Michigan rivalry but lately that has been one sided.

That is too funny about the Nukes.

rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

And the D could have prevented that last score and go to OT. You can't expect perfection from no one.

Week 3 I 2008 wasn't scared of Matt Ryan I felt like he would be a good player and scary in the future but he was a rookie, it was fun. I think people just don't like him because he's polarizing. He's a big gamble so people don't like him getting any respect.

• Topics

• With rivera thinking defense would win mentality..they thought Cam would be enough him and Smitty and double trouble...didn't work that way..this is a passing league and you have to adjust..front 7 is nice but if the team is getting ball out quick it negates it.Our offense in the SB was slow and line not good on the right side..After loosing Smity we had no true threat...Benjamin is good but is slow. Ginn and Brown weak and small..they are no smity ..If Steve were here we would have had a 2015 SB. Imagine Smitty in Browns place during SB...the organization took a turn for worst on offense should have gotten a  replacement benji was not it or was not enough.
    • So you answer a question with a question? Have no opinion?  Scared to guess?
    • correct. herbert spencer's concept (falsely attributed to darwin) was used heavily throughout the late 19th century to add a scientific justification for things like child labor and opposing evils such as regulations. some people were meant to be poor! it is a sure sign someone has no empathy and shouldn't be a viable voice in putting together a society that works for everyone because it is inherently anti-social.