• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

You better watch out. John Kasay will kick you square in the ass and he won't miss.

if he doesnt miss it'll be out of bounds anyways

#17 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

His side, Their Side and The Truth...

Totally sexist.

#18 Majestic87

Majestic87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

Totally sexist.

Cam Newton isn't a Man? I was referring to the situation no life...

#19 Majestic87

Majestic87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

#20 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:03 PM

That's 100% truth right there...People (especially on here) hear one thing about a player and they believe its absolutely the truth...theirs always 3 sides to a story...His side, Their Side and The Truth...

One thing to think about in Newtons situation and the media is that us Panther fans and Auburns fans as well, have looked deeper into whats going on with Cam by reading different articles and just doing a little bit of research on it......But most people outside of Auburn or Carolina, never have or nevcer will take the time to sort out what exactly happened, so they are left with a sort of brushed over image that the media leaves them. Thats what bugs me most about ESPN and other media outlets. They are so hell bent for a story, they will jump at anything and not give a crap about the full truth of the issue....

#21 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,969 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:22 PM

Good stuff, I understand folks qualifying this by making the "what else would you expect him to say" argument, but this goes beyond a coach just being loyal to one of his kids... just like the praise Cam received at the player-only workouts last week goes beyond a bunch of guys just being loyal to a teammate.

#22 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

Good stuff, I understand folks qualifying this by making the "what else would you expect him to say" argument, but this goes beyond a coach just being loyal to one of his kids... just like the praise Cam received at the player-only workouts last week goes beyond a bunch of guys just being loyal to a teammate.

:iagree:

#23 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,556 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:10 PM

Nice article about Newton's character and Chizik's book:

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6665301

Some of the Cam hate in the comments is absurd.

#24 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

I love reading the comments of fellow CFB fans, because 90% of them hate Cam. It's almost like the relationship The Golden Calf of Bristol had with the national fans.

Having Cam as our QB is going to give the team a TON of attention and publicity, mostly from the people that are going to be rooting for him to fail. That's okay though, because he already knows how to handle pressure and scrutiny.

#25 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

That "loser" got us to the bowl in the first place, you jackwagon. He made a lot of crucial kicks to get us there.

Quit crying about the bowl, I've made peace with it already, it's amazing people still blame Kasay for it.

#26 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,339 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:30 PM

rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

Screw that...He might've helped us get to the Super Bowl but he costed us the ultimate prize and probably one of the greatest comebacks...Till I hear otherwise I still believe he was paid off :cool:

i hope hes not a coward and choker like kasay

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Please kill thineselves.

#27 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

I occasionally work as a contractor for a company called Get Motivated Seminars. They travel all over the country and let successful people give motivational speeches on life and such. I was in Birmingham doing a show a while back and they had Gene Chizik there speaking, and I gotta say, the guy is one of the most incredible speakers I've ever heard. He's just a great, great man of family, faith, and football. Really had a lot of great stuff to say. Even spoke with him for a minute after he was done speaking, and he's just a great person.

Edited by Cat'sGrowl, 16 June 2011 - 11:38 PM.

#28 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

Until Cameron actually plays, I will reserve my judgement on his ability to lead this team. But nothing is going to stop the excitement I am feeling for the future of the Panthers.

I watched quite a few Auburn games last year, and if Cam can play even close to that level, we are all in for something special. And I for one cannot wait. Let's get this thing started already.

Just my thoughts, and GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

That "loser" got us to the bowl in the first place, you jackwagon. He made a lot of crucial kicks to get us there.

Quit crying about the bowl, I've made peace with it already, it's amazing people still blame Kasay for it.

We have been blessed to have Kasay on our team, (Both as a player and a person) and I in no way blame him for our loss.

One play can appear to lose a game. But in reality, no one play has any effect on the outcome of any game. There are over a hundred plays during a football game, blaming one play for the outcome just does not make a lot of sense.

GO KASAY, CAMERON, AND PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#30 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:13 AM

If you guys don't think that Cam will get a special before week 1 on the regular season your FUGGIN crazy! Loddy doddy Everybody will know who he is and where he came from and how he got here by week one bedore he even throws a regular season pass. The NFL is banking on this kid being a bright star and a way to win back fans after this lockout! He's the most popular player in the entire NFL already (arguable) but he dud win the National Championship, The Heisman, and was drafted #1 overall... First time that's happened since 1950! Some of you wil argue that his accolades are from college and bear no weight in the NFL. I agree with you but only to a very short degree!

Everything we have read about him has been really very positive. College days, all the way up to team Organized training camp.

Cam will be special... No doubt about it!! Be as cautiously optimistic all you want... You have every right to feel that way... He will only surprise you time and time again!

I have never been more excited to see a player play any sport since Michael Jordan, and Tiger Woods.

The fact that it will be in Charlotte for years to come makes me Very Very Happy!

Get ready for Cam Newton to take the NFL by storm...
And he'll do it through hard work, and determination, and staying late after practices with WR's... Just like he's done at every level in his life... He won't just sit on his name like Ryan Leaf, or Jamarcus Russel... This guy is legit!

Don't take my word for it... Watch it unfold before your very eyes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.