• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

I occasionally work as a contractor for a company called Get Motivated Seminars. They travel all over the country and let successful people give motivational speeches on life and such. I was in Birmingham doing a show a while back and they had Gene Chizik there speaking, and I gotta say, the guy is one of the most incredible speakers I've ever heard. He's just a great, great man of family, faith, and football. Really had a lot of great stuff to say. Even spoke with him for a minute after he was done speaking, and he's just a great person.

I feel like I've heard of this a time or two...

there a red headed dude running this? matter of fact, this the same thing that comes to Raleigh the last 2 years?

#32 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:43 AM

I feel like I've heard of this a time or two...

there a red headed dude running this? matter of fact, this the same thing that comes to Raleigh the last 2 years?

u from raleigh?

#33 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

yeah.

#34 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

yeah.

This place (raleigh) sucks.

#35 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

I love reading the comments of fellow CFB fans, because 90% of them hate Cam. It's almost like the relationship The Golden Calf of Bristol had with the national fans.....

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

#36 HsvPantherFan

HsvPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

#37 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

My daughter goes to Auburn and as a avid fan of the great rivalries in College Football I have to admit. Auburn and Bama rank up there as one of the greatest rivalries. I personally like the OSU-Michigan rivalry but lately that has been one sided.

That is too funny about the Nukes.

#38 PanthersPhan18

PanthersPhan18

(0Y0)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

And the D could have prevented that last score and go to OT. You can't expect perfection from no one.

#39 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:07 PM

Week 3 I 2008 wasn't scared of Matt Ryan I felt like he would be a good player and scary in the future but he was a rookie, it was fun. I think people just don't like him because he's polarizing. He's a big gamble so people don't like him getting any respect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com