Photo
- - - - -

Rosario is a more efficient pass blocker than King...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 CarolinaKat

CarolinaKat

Football Jesus

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

I don't understand the love for Barnidge. I've always liked Rosario. He's made some nice catches over his yrs here. The Jake the snake game winner on opening day is by far his career highlight. I think King also has good hands, He's durable and for certain packages I'd rather him back up Shockey.

Four wide with Rosario in the backfield sounds dangerous. Rosario has also filled in at FB plenty of times. So having him line up in the back field, then have Cam toss a screen pass to him isn't out of the question. King nor Shockey are athletic enough to do that imo

#62 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

But King is not a threat whatsoever after the catch, all his grabs seemed to be under ten yards when he was wide open in the end zone. Any TE in the NFL is going to make that play.

Barnidge has demonstrated that he can gain big chunks of yardage after the catch. I too see King as the odd man out in this new and improved offense.

#63 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

We really can only guess as to what any of our te's can do when they are used in a more te friendly passing game. Rosario has made some nice catches, and some boneheaded plays. King has also made some nice grabs, but seems to be really slow. Barnidge is almost a complete unknown.