Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newton Lobbying for Smith to stay a panther

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm disappointed Mr. McNasty, no witty blurb, no humorous slight, just a link? Please sir, can I have some more?

Posted

Posted

I hope Cam can make an impact on Smittys outlook of the team over the next few years. Cam wants Smitty to stay as bad as most fans do.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm disappointed Mr. McNasty, no witty blurb, no humorous slight, just a link? Please sir, can I have some more?

that's funny, your mom said the same thing last night...

better?

1 person likes this

Posted

Im mostly disappointed because I salivate multiple times a day just thinking that I will get a juicy new thread full of useful information or new developments...

But for the most part lately all we have all been getting is OLD News... I die a Lil bit each time I get in here and there's nothing new... So sad...

Posted

If/when this CBA gets done, you'll get some news. How juicy can it be with a lockout?

Posted

Im mostly disappointed because I salivate multiple times a day just thinking that I will get a juicy new thread full of useful information or new developments...

But for the most part lately all we have all been getting is OLD News... I die a Lil bit each time I get in here and there's nothing new... So sad...

Funny. I thought the same thing when I opened up a thread that said something about having a crazy dream.. Really, Vince Young?

Posted

I'm really starting to think that SS is going to stay. That probably just means I'll end up heart broken though.

Posted

Glad to hear his wife doesn't have lupus - that is scary stuff. With his wife healthy it is going to come down to if any teams are willing to poney up $8 million a year that is a playoff contender. If so, Smitty is gone. It is really as simple as that.

Posted

Glad to hear his wife doesn't have lupus - that is scary stuff. With his wife healthy it is going to come down to if any teams are willing to poney up $8 million a year that is a playoff contender. If so, Smitty is gone. It is really as simple as that.

He's not a free agent... comes down to how much the Panthers are willing to take for Smitty and whether there is a team willing to give up that much to get him. Smitty is only leaving via trade.

Posted

that's funny, your mom said the same thing last night...

better?

Yes.

Better. Thank you, my time with this thread is now complete.