http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6673260

#2 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

I'm disappointed Mr. McNasty, no witty blurb, no humorous slight, just a link? Please sir, can I have some more?

#3 Jangler

Jangler

this is not happening

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,808 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

#4 SPANKY

SPANKY

Smitty hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

I hope Cam can make an impact on Smittys outlook of the team over the next few years. Cam wants Smitty to stay as bad as most fans do.

#5 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

I'm disappointed Mr. McNasty, no witty blurb, no humorous slight, just a link? Please sir, can I have some more?

that's funny, your mom said the same thing last night...

better?

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Im mostly disappointed because I salivate multiple times a day just thinking that I will get a juicy new thread full of useful information or new developments...

But for the most part lately all we have all been getting is OLD News... I die a Lil bit each time I get in here and there's nothing new... So sad...

#7 SPANKY

SPANKY

Smitty hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

If/when this CBA gets done, you'll get some news. How juicy can it be with a lockout?

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

Im mostly disappointed because I salivate multiple times a day just thinking that I will get a juicy new thread full of useful information or new developments...

But for the most part lately all we have all been getting is OLD News... I die a Lil bit each time I get in here and there's nothing new... So sad...

Funny. I thought the same thing when I opened up a thread that said something about having a crazy dream.. Really, Vince Young?

#9 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:26 PM

I'm really starting to think that SS is going to stay. That probably just means I'll end up heart broken though.

#10 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

Glad to hear his wife doesn't have lupus - that is scary stuff. With his wife healthy it is going to come down to if any teams are willing to poney up $8 million a year that is a playoff contender. If so, Smitty is gone. It is really as simple as that.

#11 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

Glad to hear his wife doesn't have lupus - that is scary stuff. With his wife healthy it is going to come down to if any teams are willing to poney up $8 million a year that is a playoff contender. If so, Smitty is gone. It is really as simple as that.

He's not a free agent... comes down to how much the Panthers are willing to take for Smitty and whether there is a team willing to give up that much to get him. Smitty is only leaving via trade.

#12 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

that's funny, your mom said the same thing last night...

better?

Yes.

Better. Thank you, my time with this thread is now complete.

#13 Jpjr

Jpjr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

He's not a free agent... comes down to how much the Panthers are willing to take for Smitty and whether there is a team willing to give up that much to get him. Smitty is only leaving via trade.

I don't know how many times this has to be repeated.

Smitty will be a Panther next year unless a team with a derranged owner (e.g., Washington, Dallas, etc.) on the "cusp" of the Superbowl thinks he is worth $8mm. Otherwise, that is fortune for a guy who is only a team player when he wants to be, has shown zero interest in developing young WRs or QBs, and has racked up plenty of drops to hint at past-prime status.

#14 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

No, the only team he is going to(if he goes) is the team that offers up the best trade for Smith.

#15 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Lots of players wait more than a decade for a ring, and even more never get one at all. Be patient Smitty! Things are changin'!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com