Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geoff Hangartner

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Geoff Hangartner-C-Panthers Feb. 27 - 1:09 am et

Free agent OL Geoff Hangartner will visit the Bills on Friday, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter.

Buffalo will view Hangartner as a starter, something the Panthers weren't willing to do. Hangartner, who turns 27 in April, can play guard and center.

rotoworld

Posted

He is as good as gone.

Posted

Noooooo! good for him though, I thought during the season he would have a chance to start elsewhere. Hopefully he stays, but with the oportunities he'll have i doubt it.

Posted

I like Hangartner but if he signs with the Bills I will wish him luck but Kemoeatu is going to own him all day when we play them this season!

Posted

now who will we have to return kickoffs :(

Posted

I told ya so.

Posted

I told ya so.

You really did not tell us much....everyone knew Hang would get starter attention...and pretty much everyone knew the bills would be a team that would take a clsoe look.

Please wait until you provide some real insider info before pounding your chest in satisfaction.

Posted

You really did not tell us much....everyone knew Hang would get starter attention...and pretty much everyone knew the bills would be a team that would take a clsoe look.

Please wait until you provide some real insider info before pounding your chest in satisfaction.

Ahh, let him pound his chest. It's not like he gets many opportunities... :D

Posted

Didn't Gannt or someone say something about Hangman to the effect of playing for a winning team > starting for a losing one?

I'm not saying he won't leave. I just believe there's probably still a chance he'll come back.

Posted

The Bills aren't the Lions.

If he gets offered a contract, which he should, then I expect him to sign.

Posted

The Bills aren't the Lions.

If he gets offered a contract, which he should, then I expect him to sign.

I think he may wait to hear from us what we're willing to offer in return, I know he does like playing here...

Posted

If the Bills are serious about making him their starting center, the Panthers will not even come close to matching the contract offered to Geoff.