Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When are the Hounds forums going to get here?

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Charlotte has been starving for lacrosse broskis. Did anyone know there was a professional lacross league? I didn't until we got a team. I wish it was an MLB team instead though.

WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.

Posted · Report post

*cricket*

Posted · Report post

I'm confused...since when did Cam play lacrosse?

Posted · Report post

If I wanted to watch people runaround with butterfly nets I'll go to a local elementary school.

Posted · Report post

If I wanted to watch people runaround with butterfly nets I'll go to a local elementary school.

We are not talking about your dating habits.:D

Posted · Report post

I nominate this for most terrible thread of this off season filled with terrible threads.

Posted · Report post

I nominate this for most terrible thread of this off season filled with terrible threads.

Not even close. I would link you to the thread about what Ron Rivera's daughters' thoughts about drafting Cam, but I hope it was burned in a righteous fire and doused in holy water.

Posted · Report post

you need to make a terrible thread it will make you feel better. We've all done it. Don't fight it.

Posted · Report post

Watch a game of lacrosse before you knock it. Fastest game on grass. Plenty of scoring, big ass hits, and lead changes all game long if two good teams are playing. These guys are athletes, and the reason I have two state championship rings.

Posted · Report post

wasn't Jim Brown the greatest lacrosse player ever. It's a legit sport. I don't really like it though.

Posted · Report post

You couldn't pay me enough to watch lacrosse.

Posted · Report post

Jim Brown was damn good, played for Cuse'. Greatest ever? I'd say far from it. The players today are on a whole new level as they are in most sports.