Photo
- - - - -

Omigoodness

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#16 SKULL

SKULL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:44 AM

If your team has a top running game than every O-Lineman on your roster benifits come free agency.
Same with Super Bowl players that have cashed in over the years only to disappear .

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:50 AM

Agent says that Omiyale was in high demand.

http://blogs.charlot...igh-demand.html

My favorite part of the link is the first comment on the story....just proves that some people are morons.

"Too bad we didn't realize Omiyale was better than Gross. We could have had him and Haynesworth. Sounds like a better deal to me. Gross (aka mr false start) needs to play better to be worth that money." nicky6

#18 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

really doesn't say too much about that tackle they drafted last year out of vandy.

back went out.

it was funny because a guy i know told me the panthers were going after chris williams, and when they passed on him i looked stupid as hell. he actually meant to say ryan clady, who turned out to be the pass blocking version of jeff otah in denver.

#19 Judo Thoreau

Judo Thoreau

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:03 AM

Crap, and I had him tapped to replace Bridges in the CPI commercials. Now who's gonna do it? Vincent? Don't make me laugh.

#20 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

My favorite part of the link is the first comment on the story....just proves that some people are morons.

"Too bad we didn't realize Omiyale was better than Gross. We could have had him and Haynesworth. Sounds like a better deal to me. Gross (aka mr false start) needs to play better to be worth that money." nicky6

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Niiice.
The proliferation of those types abound over there which is part of why I stopped posing on those forums long ago. But there's still those article comments like the above to restore my "faith" in them.

#21 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,655 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

Frank gets a starting job. Happy for the man.

#22 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Is Williams injury so bad that they are looking beyond him already? Or will he shift to RT, or will Omiyale?

#23 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

Son of a bitch. I wanted us to keep him.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com