Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama too Often Isn't Telling the Truth

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So you guys are totally against an opposing viewpoint. I get it. :rofl: You guys sound like Janine Garofalo clones.

not at all. find a well reasoned, researched, intelligent, conservative argument from a legitimate, respected website, journalist, or writer.

of course that brings you to another problem

Posted · Report post

also quick reminder that humanevents is the website that attacked obama for concealing the details of his stimulus because they released it in PDF form

Maybe they should just buy a copy of adobe....OMGZ WE CANZ SEARCH NOW

Posted · Report post

So you guys are totally against an opposing viewpoint. I get it. :rofl: You guys sound like Janine Garofalo clones.

No. I just like them to have valid points.

Posted · Report post

not at all. find a well reasoned, researched, intelligent, conservative argument from a legitimate, respected website, journalist, or writer.

of course that brings you to another problem

Whats wrong with Olie North? Because a few liberals on here don't respect him, I am supposed to ignore his article. Should I only dig up old Molly Ivins articles to please your narrow minded pallet? Sorry hombre, you do not carry nearly enough weight in my book.

Posted · Report post

Maybe they should just buy a copy of adobe....OMGZ WE CANZ SEARCH NOW

fugin pdf's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I've read Ollie North and he's not exactly the most open minded person out there. There are ex-Marines who have the temprament to be great writers and thoughtful people, but Ollie is not one of them.

Posted · Report post

Respected traitor olie north

Posted · Report post

And he's somehow an economics wizard?

I mean, he can tell us about Iraq or whatever all day and I'll at least give him a read, even though to him the means (wonderful American troops working hard) is usually far more important than the ends - that's his perspective as a soldier and that's fine.

Posted · Report post

north should comment on afghanistan because he's pretty much an expert on dead marines

Posted · Report post

Whats wrong with Olie North?

are you fuging serious?

Posted · Report post

north should comment on afghanistan because he's pretty much an expert on dead marines

You Sir, Are An ASS.

Watch it… Please, Do Not Dishonor the men and women that have died for you and all of us.