Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama too Often Isn't Telling the Truth

51 posts in this topic

Posted

are you f*cking serious?

mmmmmmmmmmm, yeah.

Posted

north should comment on afghanistan because he's pretty much an expert on dead marines

:D This is one of teh Fiz's all time greats right here.

Posted

....just when you thought it couldn't get any uglier...teh Fiz

Posted

Jumping on Fiz because he said dead marines? I'd be the first name on the "Fiz is an asshole" petition, but 'cmon now, how is that possibly dishonoring them?

Posted

<<<<<<-------Sniffen "teh" jock.......

....just when you thought it couldn't get any uglier...teh Fiz

I thought it was common on teh interwebs to type "teh" in front of something when you are trying to point out it's retardednezz.

i.e.-

Teh Obama

Teh liberools

Teh bailz outz plan

Sorry for confusing you.

Posted

And your point?

Didn't mean to make teh Pub scratch his head

Posted

You Sir, Are An ASS.

Watch it… Please, Do Not Dishonor the men and women that have died for you and all of us.

:D This is one of teh Fiz's all time greats right here.

only here could i make a very obvious snide remark about olie north's involvement in Iran/Contra and Bush's horrific Afghanistan policy (of which I've posted before....a lot) and have idiots think I'm "dishonoring men and women that have died for me and all of us."

also, if you think any troop has died since world war 2 doing anything "for us" well then I have something disheartening to tell you.

Posted

We go from the most secretive bull sh*t administration in our generation to the most open/transparent and of course there is still a minority crying.

http://www.recovery.gov/

Perhaps they would like to go back to the good ole days of misleading the public into unnecessary wars. Or the days in which the media was banned from the option of photographing fallen soldiers funerals with family consent.

Posted

I have downloaded one of those Beta versions of Adobe and it has a cool deal on it where I can hit CTRL + F and I can search the hell outta that mofo. Up yours you buncha neanderthals.

Posted

We go from the most secretive bull sh*t administration in our generation to the most open/transparent and of course there is still a minority crying.

http://www.recovery.gov/

Perhaps they would like to go back to the good ole days of misleading the public into unnecessary wars. Or the days in which the media was banned from the option of photographing fallen soldiers funerals with family consent.

Wow, thats absolutely right.

Posted

I don't understand the whole hoopla over them converting it to pdf format. What legal document wouldn't be? C'mon.

Besides, there are programs to search for text in a pdf. Here, for example