Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 free agents of note

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Texans | Two RFAs not tendered an offer

Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:25:06 -0800

Paul Kuharsky, of ESPN.com, reports the Houston Texans did not tender an offer to restricted free agents WR Harry Williams and DE Stanley McClover.

Bengals | Houshmandzadeh to remain with team?

Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:59:30 -0800

The National Football Post reports free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) and the Cincinnati Bengals are close to reaching an agreement on a new contract. It is believed there is a 70 percent chance of Houshmandzadeh returning to the team, according to sources.

No, we don't want Stanley back here but it is interesting.

Sorry for all you fans wanting T.J. here.

Posted · Report post

I really wanted to see McClover do well. This year I hope the same of Charles Johnson.

I did not want T.J. "Who's Your Momma" here. He's a great athlete, but we've got more pressing needs. Not to mention I'd like to see us use the tight-ends we have a bit more before signing a superstar at the position.

Posted · Report post

I think TJ would be a great addition to this team. He would take advantage of double teams on Smith.

Posted · Report post

I think TJ would be a great addition to this team. He would take advantage of double teams on Smith.

yeah, but he wants #1 wr money and he ain't getting it here

Posted · Report post

T.J is on a plane to seattle right now...im guessing if hes willing to fly their he'll sign when he sees the $$$ signs