Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever thought about...

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Let me get this straight. You want to end your depression by thinking about missed opportunities? Seems counter productive to me

Posted

And why the hell do you capitalize "Lil" in every thread?

Posted

And why the hell do you capitalize "Lil" in every thread?

My phone auto corrects all the time... Hopefully the iPhone 5 will be smarter than this one. It auto corrects and it's wrong way more than it's right.

Posted

I had'nt felt that pain in a while, thanks TruCatzFan. No offense Tru, but I could'nt talk for 3 days after Kaseys kick went OB. I had buried that moment deep in my mind and now it's loose again...hello Mr.Beam.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mr Beam was lonely... He had been calling your name from the lonely shelf... Now you can get together and have a great time. Lol

Posted

These memories will just make you more depressed. Thats why I shove them to the back of my mind and then someone comes along, stirs 'em up, and now they hit me like a brick wall.

Posted

Ever thought about your threads before you post them?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep... I sure do. I can't help it if people want to dwell on the negative though. I was trying to get people to think how awesome it would be and how differently we'd be viewed as a franchise if we'd won a Super bowl. Maybe in a few years I'll ask again and u guys can tell me how it feels to have one.

Posted

Well I imagine the Panthers would be a lot more respected than they are now. However, the team would still be scrutinized for the past few seasons as it is a "what have you done for me lately" league and lately they been suckin. You have brought up two of the darkest days I have experienced as a Panther fan. Thankfully my son was born during those playoffs and seeing as how Carolina exited so early I was able to spend even more time with him and my wife.

*sigh*

I think I'll go have some cereal. :(

Posted

My phone auto corrects all the time... Hopefully the iPhone 5 will be smarter than this one. It auto corrects and it's wrong way more than it's right.

This could be your problem. You're starting threads on your phone. Do you really have no other activities (life) outside of a internet message board? Tell yourself "There has to be more to life than living vicariously through the internet. There simply must be".

Go outside. Talk to a friend. Talk to a relative. Talk to a stranger. Find a hobby. Visit a museum. Visit a zoo. Try a restaurant you've never been to. Ask Mom if you can have a friend come over. Put the lotion on your skin. Do something. Anything.