Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

FREE CASEY ANTHONY!!...Really..

214 posts in this topic

Who paid for her defense?

the liberal media

Thanks... I was curious because more than a few of my friends on facebook are suggesting that she got off because of money and the fact that she's white.

I don't see how race played a role in the verdict, and I was pretty sure someone had told me that she had been ruled indigent.

Race will always come up because some people are just ignorant. I ignore all of that bullshit.

I still think shes guilty, but its not my call, this trial/verdict has zero implications on my daily life so I wash my hands with it. Shes 'innocent' in the eyes of the court. So sad a child's life is lost and no one knows how. But as I said, its done as I am.

Thanks... I was curious because more than a few of my friends on facebook are suggesting that she got off because of money and the fact that she's white.

I don't see how race played a role in the verdict, and I was pretty sure someone had told me that she had been ruled indigent.

I think race helped make it a media sensation but no idea if it affected the jury...

I think race helped make it a media sensation but no idea if it affected the jury...

How so? I think the media sensation was brought on by the fact that she was a hot young girl out partying while her kid was "missing".

if it was shemeka anthony no one outside of detriot would have heard about it.

<<<<<<<<< Still can't figure out why this case is any different than any other sad example of parenthood or basic humanity. It happens. Frequently.

Masked is right.

Had it been a black woman and a black baby, not so much as a peep.

Masked is right.

Had it been a black woman and a black baby, not so much as a peep.

I hope you are not correct.

Personally, her race is irrelevant to me. Black/White/Hispanic/Asian does not matter. She is a total piece of human garbage that deserves the maximum penalty and then some.

Parents who can hurt and murder their children are the scum of the scum in my book.