213 replies to this topic

#31 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

I think that she did it, but i dont know for sure. no one does except for Casey and maybe her family.

This is still america though, and the court needs to prove it. If they cant, then they will probably prosecute a lesser crime, and then give her the maximum penalty for it that they can.

Even though it seems that she is guilty as fug, all her lawyers have to do is plant a seed of reasonable doubt in the jury, which i think they have a good chance of being able to do.

#32 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

nah she's guilty. in better news:

On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Jose Martinez ruled that the manner in which Florida courts administer the death sentence does not afford due process to defendants because a judge, not a jury, makes the ultimate decision. Some legal experts speculate that this may have an impact on Casey Anthony, who's accused of capital murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, 2.

#33 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,837 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

she should of done it in texas, like ron white said there is a express lane for people who do those things.

#34 Get_on_my_horse

Get_on_my_horse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

bat crazy

#35 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,111 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

I honestly think she did it and her family was in on it to protect her.

#36 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,629 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

I think it was Casey Anthony, in the bathroom, with water.

I win. Just like most everybody else.

#37 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

Anyone that actually thinks Casey Anthony's mom was the one that did the google search for chloroform is crazy. Why did her mom wait until the trail to actually mention that she was the one to search it and not right after the information first came out? Also, her mom's work records indicate that she was suppose to be at work during the time the search was made.

#38 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

I think she's lying to try and keep CA from getting the death penalty.

#39 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,546 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

Posted Image

#40 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

I can't figure out why this deserves 24/7 every news channel coverage.

Cripes I want 5 minutes of CNN or MSNBC or Fox to see if anything is shakin' in the world and I get treated to this crap.

Her poor baby is dead, she is a loser, and she most likely killed her daughter.

Let's move on please.

#41 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,484 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

I don't think she did it. I think the child drowned, and she was afraid, so she hid the body blah blah blah. There is no motive, and no evidence a murder happened. Yesterday, her mom testified that those internet searches were hers. So, I think you can charge her with illegal moving of a corpse of whatever...maybe child endangerment..nothing more...nothing else..

Obviously you have not been following this case. No way in hell she wasn't involved.

Im sure you also believe the fact that her brother and father sexually abused her.

You probably also believe that she had NO idea of anything for the 30 days her child was missing and she said nothing and it wasn't even reported until Cindy, not Casey, decided to call the police and report it.

So while she was out partying it up taking slutty ass pictures at the club....she jsut assumed her child was with the babysitter that never encountered her in the firstplace.

You probably also believe she worked at Universal Studios just like she said she did.

I feel sorry for you.

#42 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

pretty sure you could have a "winner hits the switch" lottery for this bitch and make millions.

#43 Guest_MaskedMilitant_*

Guest_MaskedMilitant_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

from what im hearing the bitch will walk on appeal.

#44 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,368 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Obviously you have not been following this case. No way in hell she wasn't involved.

Im sure you also believe the fact that her brother and father sexually abused her.

You probably also believe that she had NO idea of anything for the 30 days her child was missing and she said nothing and it wasn't even reported until Cindy, not Casey, decided to call the police and report it.

So while she was out partying it up taking slutty ass pictures at the club....she jsut assumed her child was with the babysitter that never encountered her in the firstplace.

You probably also believe she worked at Universal Studios just like she said she did.

I feel sorry for you.

What is that sound I hear?

It is the sound of Boo bitch slapping Not-Awesomeness....again.:D

#45 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

and again and again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.