Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Newt: "Obama has failed black community"

78 posts in this topic

The black community failed itself. Obama isn't the one knocking up women and not raising the kids. Obama isn't the one who doesn't care about his child's performance in school. Obama isn't the one living on welfare.

I dislike Obama but this is not a new problem. The black community shows little progress. Not sure what else they want. Welfare, minority scholarships, affirmative action? They need to look at the man in the mirror.

People like you to die off

The black community failed itself. Obama isn't the one knocking up women and not raising the kids. Obama isn't the one who doesn't care about his child's performance in school. Obama isn't the one living on welfare.

I dislike Obama but this is not a new problem. The black community shows little progress. Not sure what else they want. Welfare, minority scholarships, affirmative action? They need to look at the man in the mirror.

That's unbelievable.

Yeah, people who don't commit crimes, get an education and work hard are definitely making it more difficult for some blacks to get jobs. I imagine they might want me to die off.

1 person likes this

That's unbelievable.

What's unbelievable about it? All those things I mentioned exist. It's well known that black men tend to abandon their children. It's well known that black parents don't emphasize education. It's well known that there are several programs designed to help blacks.

Hmm lets see we have millions in college, tons of lawyers and doctors, hell, even Presidents, yet, the Black Community fails..nice logic...is Sylvainlight also your stormfront username?..

Right. But it's not because they're black. It's the systematic, decades old policies that were/are in place. CIA pushing crack, slavery, ghettos, shitty schools etc.

You're just bitter because you can't get the swastika tattoo on your forehead removed.

Judge+Perry+Aug+30.jpg

What a failure this guy is...

He does look retarded.

Problems in the black community are grossly overstated, jobs is an issue, but...come on, everything else effects a minority of people within the community, stop copy and pasting stormfront talking points..

Right. But it's not because they're black. It's the systematic, decades old policies that were/are in place. CIA pushing crack, slavery, ghettos, pooty schools etc.

Picture%2031.png