79 replies to this topic

#16 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Yeah, people who don't commit crimes, get an education and work hard are definitely making it more difficult for some blacks to get jobs. I imagine they might want me to die off.

#17 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

That's unbelievable.

What's unbelievable about it? All those things I mentioned exist. It's well known that black men tend to abandon their children. It's well known that black parents don't emphasize education. It's well known that there are several programs designed to help blacks.

#18 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,181 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

The black community failed itself. Obama isn't the one knocking up women and not raising the kids. Obama isn't the one who doesn't care about his child's performance in school. Obama isn't the one living on welfare.

I dislike Obama but this is not a new problem. The black community shows little progress. Not sure what else they want. Welfare, minority scholarships, affirmative action? They need to look at the man in the mirror.

Hmm lets see we have millions in college, tons of lawyers and doctors, hell, even Presidents, yet, the Black Community fails..nice logic...is Sylvainlight also your stormfront username?..

#19 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

Right. But it's not because they're black. It's the systematic, decades old policies that were/are in place. CIA pushing crack, slavery, ghettos, shitty schools etc.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

You're just bitter because you can't get the swastika tattoo on your forehead removed.

#21 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,181 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted Image

What a failure this guy is...

#22 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

He does look retarded.

#23 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,181 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Problems in the black community are grossly overstated, jobs is an issue, but...come on, everything else effects a minority of people within the community, stop copy and pasting stormfront talking points..

#24 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Right. But it's not because they're black. It's the systematic, decades old policies that were/are in place. CIA pushing crack, slavery, ghettos, pooty schools etc.

Posted Image

#25 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,181 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

Actually its well know that the CIA/Reagan pushed crack on the black community in the mid 80's.....probably AIDS to..

#26 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

What's unbelievable about it? All those things I mentioned exist. It's well known that black men tend to abandon their children. It's well known that black parents don't emphasize education????. It's well known that there are several programs designed to help blacks.

You know, I believe you do this on purpose. I can't believe that you, a grown man (I assume), actually believes this ignorant bullpoo.

#27 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

Actually its well know that the CIA/Reagan pushed crack on the black community in the mid 80's.....probably AIDS to..

As I said earlier, we have found no evidence in the course of this lengthy investigation of any conspiracy by CIA or its employees to bring drugs into the United States. However, during the Contra era, CIA worked with a variety of people to support the Contra program. These included CIA assets, pilots who ferried supplies to the Contras, as well as Contra officials and others. Let me be frank about what we are finding. There are instances where CIA did not, in an expeditious or consistent fashion, cut off relationships with individuals supporting the Contra program who were alleged to have engaged in drug trafficking activity or take action to resolve the allegations.

http://en.wikipedia....spector_General

You have got to be kidding me. The CIA put the black people down by giving them crack and AIDS? Give me a fuging break.

#28 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,181 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

How did they get here then?...

#29 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

and we wonder why the issue of race will never go away

#30 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

You have got to be kidding me. The CIA put the black people down by giving them crack and AIDS? Give me a fuging break.

sadly, no. he's not kidding you and neither was i. God bless merica right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.